Janty Eliquid Question: Golden Sahara, Tobacco and Tobacco Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
If you like RY4, I believe you will love tobacco for your daytime vape. It is smooth and tasty, a little sweet and matches everything, from coffee to Bourbon.
I love the 18mg 80PG/20VG. I normally buy both of them - if they are in stock, which rarely are, so if you want more vapor production and you are able to find Tobacco VG also in stock, go for it!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
If you like RY4, I believe you will love Tobacco for your daytime vape. It is smooth and tasty, a little sweet and matches everything, from coffee to Bourbon.
I love the 18mg 80PG/20VG. I normally buy both of them - if they are in stock, which rarely are, so if you want more vapor production and you are able to find Tobacco VG also in stock, go for it!

Thank you. It sounds like what I am looking for. Is the one you are referring to "Tobacco Mint"? That is the only one I see that has the word "tobacco" in the name?

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
Well, I mean this one:

Janty Europe - Elixir PG eLiquid TOBACCO 15ml

As I see now, it is not in stock at Janty US shop - I had the same problem some time ago with the EU shop. When it is not in stock it doesn't appear. But I believe you can also order it from the EU dep., it delivers worldwide. Maybe try to place a test order and check transportation costs?

Unfortunately, I haven't tried the mint one - don't like minty taste...

One thing I know - up to now, no Janty Elixir flavor had dissapointed me - and I have tried a lot of them. Each one is better than the other, so I don't believe you will regret any order you will make!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread