Eliquid Question: Kent (KNT) & Wolverine??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Can anyone describe the taste of Janty's Kent & Wolverine? When I first started vaping, Kent (by DeKang) was one of my two favorate eliquids. Then Dekang changed the flavor in early 2010 and it was never the same and I stopped using it.

I described the Kent I liked as a smooth, light tobacco flavor with just an undertone or hint of sweetness to it. No over-powering tobacco flavor. So when I saw the Kent & Wolverine flavors on the Janty World site, I thought I would give them a try but would like to get a review from anyone who has tried them.

I appreciate any feedback.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Well, there is always the chance that the demand is bigger every time...
If everyone is doing the same I am doing, that is spreading the word around that Janty's RY4 is the best e-liquid there is out there, it is really our fault that it's always out of stock...
Sorry guys :)

I just don't buy that excuse. They can "trend" puchase history and make intelligent decisions on demand. Considering eliquid has a two year shealf life, there is no excuse for them being consistently out of stock. Companies have been predicting demand successfully for 50 years. It is not a new science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread