Janty Stick V3 with black classic atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodvie

Nov 21, 2009
I had a Janty Stick V2 for >6 months and was very happy with it. It was definitely showing lots of wear, so I ordered up the V3. There are definitely good design improvements (atomizer sticks out further, making it much easier to un/screw and the button is much easier).

Anyway, I also ordered extra classic atomizers in black. They suck. They've all either burned out or just don't produce much vapor at all after 1-2 days of use. I don't get it. They are the same atomizers I always get from Janty World USA, just a different color (I normally got the titanium for my v2).

Anyone else having this problem with the BLACK Classic Atomizer for the Janty Stick?

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
I recently purchased a Joye stick which is the company that makes the stick for Janty. Same black rubberized V3 body, same black classic atomizer. Mine works fine and produces vapor just fine. That's with the usual caveat for any penstyle, easy to flood and difficult to get to wick well.

ld952

Jun 6, 2010
mpls, MN
I order V3 from heaven gift, used for 1 month and the switch died. Sent back for replacement, and just order hello016 kit cuz batttery last longer. Also 1 thing I don't like about the V3 is it hard to clean the battery connector inside. Wonder if I put high capacity like 18650 something like that is it gonna last longer or it only work with 360 Mah

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I had a Janty Stick V2 for >6 months and was very happy with it. It was definitely showing lots of wear, so I ordered up the V3. There are definitely good design improvements (atomizer sticks out further, making it much easier to un/screw and the button is much easier).

Anyway, I also ordered extra classic atomizers in black. They suck. They've all either burned out or just don't produce much vapor at all after 1-2 days of use. I don't get it. They are the same atomizers I always get from Janty World USA, just a different color (I normally got the titanium for my v2).

Anyone else having this problem with the BLACK Classic Atomizer for the Janty Stick?

If you got them from Janty, the classics are under warranty for 6 months. Contact Janty and send them back.

I'm now using the LR 801s in my V3's and they work even better - more vapor, keeping flavor - than the regular 801's, imo.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Hi all, I answered here because I have also been having trouble with all 801's the past few months. Have been watching the reports on LR but so far they have mixed opinions.
I know the 801's are a little tricky, they do flood easily, also go too dry easily, so watch that...I even replace my cart filling when it goes sluggish (it holds juice rather than letting it wick out after a few days.)
Doesn't matter where I get them, some from MyVaporStore (Joye302's) of from BestECig (BE112's) they are all very short life, taste burned after just a short time, some just an hour or so. I gave up on the Janty Classics, no better or worse, just the hassle of having to send them back all the time just not worth it. Oh, and I have a couple of the Joye Sticks also, lot cheaper to buy bodies from MVS. One switch was bad, no other complaints.
The best one I've had in a long time is now on it's 3rd week, from MVS, had just a couple times it tasted scortched, and had some wick threads to remove (they just appear, floating in the bottom, and very brown!). Now that I've said that it's gonna go!
They have either changed manufacturing methods or something else. But I'm kinda tired of buying 20 atomizers at a time. Would hate to give up my Janty Sticks! Would also hate giving up my 801's for a smaller cart.
So KentC, my question to you is how long have you been using the LR's, and how long are they lasting?
Thanks!

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
So KentC, my question to you is how long have you been using the LR's, and how long are they lasting?
Thanks!

Kate,

I have three V3's going with LR 801's from Nhaler that I got in mid April. But understand, I have about 9 or 10 PV's going so each one doesn't get a 'constant vaping experience' that someone with one or two might have. I lost one 801 LR on a Chameleon that puts out a true 3.7V and was trying it out because of problems with the Chameleon, so don't think that counts for V3's :) PO'ed about it though. lol. So perhaps I've been lucky.

I find that with these LRs and the 510 LRs, that I can't flood them even with 5 or 6+ drops - they sizzle a bit but they work fine. With the 801's I don't have to be as quick in refilling as the 510's - I"ve lost more than a few of the 510 LR after never losing a reg. Joye 510 in a year now. But I'm pretty much in the 'groove' of refilling with the first loss of flavor and don't get to that burn taste much anymore - 510's from SLB/BE (washer base) being the exception there - can't stop that nasty taste no matter how wet I keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread