The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

JC Island Juice

Discussion in 'All About Johnson Creek Juice' started by MissVapor, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MissVapor

MissVapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2009
    Vapin Hot Florida
    Oh gosh, what can I say except..UGHH!! Horrible chemical tasting junk..It tastes like I'm vaping an air freshner and it gave me an instant headache!

It will make your house smell pretty good but I don't recommend it for vaping...

Stay away from this one...

2. makelovenmusic

makelovenmusic Full Member Verified Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Jersey
    I actually LOVE this juice! lol Taste is truly subjective. I think it tastes like fruit punch. It did sit for 2 weeks before I tried it and I'm using a tank system (Joye 510-T), and I think it's juicy and delicious! I dislike the Valencia and Mercado. I really thought I would like them, but the orange in the Valencia makes me think of the cleaning fluid that was used in the nursing home I worked in and the Mercado smells amazing, but I can't vape it without feeling a little queasy like I'm constantly sniffing a newly-opened jar of cloves. Still, my overall JC faves are the French Vanilla, Swiss Dark, Chocolate Truffle, and Mint Chocolate. Yum!!

3. Chopper71

Chopper71 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2011
    Broadway,Virginia
    That is my favorite juice.Did you get the PG or VG version.The Red Oak line is the VG version and is the best.I did not like the PG version.If you are interested n getting rid of it let me know,if its the Red Oak version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.