Jessy e-cig in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

dattmavis19

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Clemson, SC
www.facebook.com
The Jessy (there's models "S", "X", and i think "M") is an eGo style pv. Its variable voltage, switchable from 3.2v-3.7v depending on model, passthrough (not usb tho, headphone style plug), copper body & gold plated atty, and has an "ultrasonic" atty cleaning function (supposedly). I've seen one for sale in the classifieds, now sold, one youtube review, and that's it. They have them in asia, and are supposedly coming to a Canadian supplier soon, but i cant find one anywhere. Anyone know where i can buy one on the internet? I wanted an eGo PT, but now i want this, mainly because of the VV, even if it is only a .5v range, makes a decent difference apparently.

Ande

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Korea
It makes a decent difference. I've tried it in a shop, probably should have bought it. Didn't then, but might one day soon...

It's really well made, and has a LOT of cool features. "Safety" which means "off" mode. USB passthrough. Two or three different "voltage" settings, depending on model. The voltage difference is slight, but as I understand it, there's a variation in frequency, or something, which is what really makes the difference. The guy who demo-ed it for me called the settings "BIG" and "MILD."

Has the best tank carts (sometimes called smart carts) that I've seen.

Also has a few pointless extras- a gold-plated driptip, for example. ANd a very nice carrying case.

All this, plus made in Korea (where production costs are NOT cheap like China) adds up to a seriously expensive ego-clone. Here, it's 165000 won, which is about $150 for a starter kit.

PVs in general are steep here, but that's a serious whack nonetheless.

I don't know of any plans to import in the US, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled...

Best,
Ande

Darth Skirata

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
They have the S, M, and X at FreedomSmokeUSA. Price range is 80-110. I'm thinking of buying one of these myself, the only thing I'm concerned about is getting more atomizers for them. It sounds like it would use a 510 atty fine, but I always feel like it's better to use stuff manufactured specifically in cases like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread