Johnson Creek Survey with Free Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
San Diego
Does anyone know what this gift is before I give up some personal info?

"It's no secret that we love our customers. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that we are always striving to provide the greatest customer service and online shopping experience anywhere. In order for us to better understand you, your background, and your needs, please feel free to fill out this survey. Your answers are 100% anonymous, and absolutely zero personal information that you don't explicitly provide to us will be collected. As an added incentive, at the end of the survey, we've got a code for you to redeem for a super awesome gift pack of JC goodies! (Heck yeah, free stuff!)"

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
I took the survey yesterday and got my gift coupon too after checkout. If take the second half of the survey also you get the code for 5$ of your next purchase. I thought about posting up today asking if anyone knew what the gift was also. Probably just one of their large tins to keep stuff in but still a nice tin and I would use it. I guess I will have to wait to use my codes for a few weeks unless they have a really good deal this friday on their 35% off items then I might order again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread