The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Johnson creek

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by hanover fist, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hanover fist

hanover fist Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2009
    Has anybody been using Johnson Creek lately and how are the liquids doing have they fixed the clogging problem and the green color:cool:

2. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2009
    Florida
    My last order came in this week and it is so thin that I can not even get it to vape--it is like water---They have to clean up their quality control act---I like the product--but it has to work and that is not that an unreasonable request is it?---Sun

3. nomochokes

nomochokes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    USA
    I have been using JC for a couple of months now and I really like their juice. I know some people have stated that they have had problems with the thickness and low vapor but I get excellent vapor and I really enjoy the taste. I use an 801 atomizer for the most part. Maybe that makes a difference.

I got their sample pack to try everything. The were pretty good in general but my personal favorites are original, tennessee cured and peach. Taste is very subjective though.

I also think their service is great. I get my orders quick and they are quick to respond to any questions.

Hope this helps!

4. BiteMe

BiteMe Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Stanwood, WA
    Wow...
    That's two VERY different opinions in only 2 posts.

5. anliszka

anliszka Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Buffalo,NY USA
    I ordered the sampler pack and only 3 flavors were tolerable.vapor sucked shipping sucked.I had to puff away at that stuff to get vapor.I used a brand new atomizer on that crap too.I would steer clear of that stuff.I gave away 5 bottles to friends it sucked so bad.even the bottle wouldnt close right.!!one bottle of juice was red .never seen that before.what a waste i didnt even email them to complain.i just didnt want anything to do with them.

only juice that was ok was the peach cobbler.great flavor but no vapor/
    thats just my two cents:mad:

6. Kimpetuous

Kimpetuous Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2009
    Dever
    I should be getting my large order within the next day or two. After reading these I am wondering how their return policy is.

7. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2009
    Florida

Yes Bite--that is --and the problem is consistany in quality control--Great with one batch--bad with another--Sun

8. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    I have been happy with everything I got from them. I do wish they had the stronger 36.

9. eskimoroll

eskimoroll Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2009
    Minneapolis, MN
    I just received my latest Johnson Creek order (a large bottle of Tennessee Cured and Peach Cobbler) and both are excellent and just as good as the previous batches I've ordered. Despite some negative comments, they're still one of my favorite juice suppliers.

10. seminolewind

seminolewind Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

11. agga40s

agga40s Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2009
    I've been pleased with everything I ordered from them. The vanilla ice cream flavor is a reddish color, but I've seen other websites that describe their vanilla as being red, so I'm not sure that's a problem. At any rate, good taste, good vapor, good throat hit, good customer service, at least in my case.

12. ShimmyPrincess

ShimmyPrincess Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2009
    The Windy City
    I agree with sun here. Been using JC for a few months. It's hit or miss and while I love the Tenn. Cured, kona coffee and vanilla ice cream, it's just not worth the risk of a bad batch to me anymore

13. Sero

Sero Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2009
    Spa City, AR
    Just ordered some TC and vanilla from them- both PG based, will report in when I get them.

14. oilfixer

oilfixer New Member

Apr 15, 2009
    I've used only JC (PG) last 2 months and still on the same atomizers both DSE901 and 306 models that I alternate. I havent cleaned them and both still look and work good.

A seperate order of (VG) Tenn Cured and Original recieved 2 weeks ago; the Original looked a little thinner than usual, but no problems vaping.

15. Spikey

Spikey Moved On

I got 6 bottles of zero nic VG 2 weeks ago. Only opened 3 bottles... but they all seem good to me. I can only vape VG. (PG allergy) Plenty of flavor for zero nic (except the strawberry.. which is usually a little weak but made a great banana/strawberry for my cous Moody2 :) )

16. RatPack

RatPack Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 12, 2009
    Cocoa FL
    Of the six U.S. juice companies that I've bought juice from, I like Johnson Creek the best. I only buy VG. My favorites are the Kona and Tenn Cured. I have an order on it's way right now.

I'm waiting for JuicyLiquid to stock up, so I can try theirs.

17. mizmare

mizmare Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2009
    St Paul, MN US
    This was my experience as well. That and the flavor seemed a bit lite. As for their shipping... lightening fast!

18. DMacRae

DMacRae Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just got an order from JC yesterday and vanilla ice cream became my new favorite. I get tons of flavor and vapor. I'm vaping it in my Janty Kissbox.

19. wanderlust

wanderlust Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2009
    North Carolina, USA
    I have never had any issues w/JC and am still vaping some of the kona (glad to hear others like it as well). Need to reorder soon. No issues with atty's (45+days on same).

20. DuneBuggy

DuneBuggy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ive had two bottles of TN cured from them and no product problems.My sister in laws juice and a co workers were fine too according to them. No atty failures to report.
    Seems to take a little while to get to me compared to some other suppliers,otherwise no complaints.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.