Johnson creek

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomochokes

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
USA
I have been using JC for a couple of months now and I really like their juice. I know some people have stated that they have had problems with the thickness and low vapor but I get excellent vapor and I really enjoy the taste. I use an 801 atomizer for the most part. Maybe that makes a difference.

I got their sample pack to try everything. The were pretty good in general but my personal favorites are original, tennessee cured and peach. Taste is very subjective though.

I also think their service is great. I get my orders quick and they are quick to respond to any questions.

Hope this helps!

anliszka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Buffalo,NY USA
thehouseofvapor.com
I ordered the sampler pack and only 3 flavors were tolerable.vapor sucked shipping sucked.I had to puff away at that stuff to get vapor.I used a brand new atomizer on that crap too.I would steer clear of that stuff.I gave away 5 bottles to friends it sucked so bad.even the bottle wouldnt close right.!!one bottle of juice was red .never seen that before.what a waste i didnt even email them to complain.i just didnt want anything to do with them.

only juice that was ok was the peach cobbler.great flavor but no vapor/
thats just my two cents:mad:

ShimmyPrincess

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2009
The Windy City
Yes Bite--that is --and the problem is consistany in quality control--Great with one batch--bad with another--Sun

I agree with sun here. Been using JC for a few months. It's hit or miss and while I love the Tenn. Cured, kona coffee and vanilla ice cream, it's just not worth the risk of a bad batch to me anymore

mizmare

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
St Paul, MN US
My last order came in this week and it is so thin that I can not even get it to vape--it is like water---They have to clean up their quality control act---I like the product--but it has to work and that is not that an unreasonable request is it?---Sun

This was my experience as well. That and the flavor seemed a bit lite. As for their shipping... lightening fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread