The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Johnson creek

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by hanover fist, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Elendil

Elendil Assclown Exterminator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 28, 2009
    IL USA
    My wife is hooked on the TN Cured........we've gotten it within the last 2 weeks......

2. taz3cat

taz3cat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2008
    Port Arthur, Texas
    I really like JC tn cured, I just wihed he had it is a higher nic level. I have found that about 30mg controls my analog cravings and it has taken me a while to find that out. For you newer people it is best to start med/low and move up or down to find your level.

3. navgal66

navgal66 Full Member

Apr 10, 2009
    Colorado
    I have never had a problem with the juice.

4. tribalmasters

tribalmasters Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    I was given either grap or peach (the label came off hehe) love it! Tastes awesome and good vapour in my pen!

5. hanover fist

hanover fist Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2009
    thank you all for your input
    bob

6. jova3

jova3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2009
    El Paso currently
    I ordered from JC about a month ago, the Vanilla Ice Cream and Original Tobacco. Vapes great with me.

The only vaporizer failure I've had was my first one, my RN4081, but that was after using it and only it for 3 weeks straight, and from what I've gotten from reading this forum, vaporizers usually only last from 2 weeks to a month, with the occasional ones that last like 2 months.

7. TDM

TDM Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    It's either grape OR peach???? If it has great flavor then which is it??

8. tribalmasters

tribalmasters Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Well I dunno but it tastes nice! It smells and tastes like grapes when I think of graps and the same for peach! It is peach coloured.

9. Slea

Slea Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
    Tennessee, USA
    I love JC.

My sample kit was awesome and included a whole bunch of bits and pieces I've been needing to make my vaping experience easier.

My big bottle of Kona came in yesterday and I'm as happy as a clam.

10. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2009
    Florida
    The Issue which JC is not wheather the product is good or not--rather "Is the product good today". As I have said, I have been ordering from them for 7 months now and every once in a while you get product that either tastes wrong or NOW we have an issue with the product being too thin (like water). So it will not vape let alone hold in your cartridge.

When you buy a Coke, it tastes the same everytime. As a matter of fact we do not even think about whether it will taste the same everytime with a Coke. That is called Quality Control.

Botton line here: We should not have to worry when we order from JC whether we are in fact getting a "good batch" or a bum batch that is for the most part water that runs right out of the cartridge------Sun

11. Spikey

Spikey Moved On

Grape is not a JC flavor as far as I am aware.... so I guess peach :)

I also have been using JC for months and I would be bothered by the quality control issue.. except they are willing to replace bottles or take them back for any reason.

12. texaslady

texaslady Full Member

Apr 19, 2009
    USA - TX
    i got an order from JC today. haven't tried anything yet. i had ordered the starter kit and a big bottle of peach cobbler. both items were on the packing list, but i didn't get the peach. went and emailed them right away but no answer yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.