Johnson creek

Status
Not open for further replies.

jova3

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
El Paso currently
I ordered from JC about a month ago, the Vanilla Ice Cream and Original tobacco. Vapes great with me.

The only vaporizer failure I've had was my first one, my RN4081, but that was after using it and only it for 3 weeks straight, and from what I've gotten from reading this forum, vaporizers usually only last from 2 weeks to a month, with the occasional ones that last like 2 months.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
The Issue which JC is not wheather the product is good or not--rather "Is the product good today". As I have said, I have been ordering from them for 7 months now and every once in a while you get product that either tastes wrong or NOW we have an issue with the product being too thin (like water). So it will not vape let alone hold in your cartridge.

When you buy a Coke, it tastes the same everytime. As a matter of fact we do not even think about whether it will taste the same everytime with a Coke. That is called Quality Control.

Botton line here: We should not have to worry when we order from JC whether we are in fact getting a "good batch" or a bum batch that is for the most part water that runs right out of the cartridge------Sun

Well I dunno but it tastes nice! It smells and tastes like grapes when I think of graps and the same for peach! It is peach coloured.
Grape is not a JC flavor as far as I am aware.... so I guess peach :)

The Issue which JC is not wheather the product is good or not--rather "Is the product good today". As I have said, I have been ordering from them for 7 months now and every once in a while you get product that either tastes wrong or NOW we have an issue with the product being too thin (like water). So it will not vape let alone hold in your cartridge.

When you buy a Coke, it tastes the same everytime. As a matter of fact we do not even think about whether it will taste the same everytime with a Coke. That is called Quality Control.

Botton line here: We should not have to worry when we order from JC whether we are in fact getting a "good batch" or a bum batch that is for the most part water that runs right out of the cartridge------Sun

I also have been using JC for months and I would be bothered by the quality control issue.. except they are willing to replace bottles or take them back for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread