Status
Not open for further replies.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
I've tried many juices and the one that I like the most is Tundra from Johnson Creek. Has anyone else tried this juice? I only like the taste of it when its used in cartomizers. I know it sounds odd but is there anybody else thats likes a juice more in a cartomizer other than an atomizer?

I've had quite a few like that. Cartos vs. atties is an ongoing debate for me. The middle ground being a carto tank.

Cartos started for me with menthol juices because that seems to suppress the filler taste I perceive. In a tank that issue is pretty well gone. But there is still a difference, for me, between a carto and an atty.

It's all preference really.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I've tried many juices and the one that I like the most is Tundra from Johnson Creek. Has anyone else tried this juice? I only like the taste of it when its used in cartomizers. I know it sounds odd but is there anybody else thats likes a juice more in a cartomizer other than an atomizer?

I'm a big fan of cartomizers. I know that the filler type cartos will probably be eventually replaced by a fillerless carto, but we're not there yet. I don't care for the clearos, for various reasons. I find eGo-C atties to be a step in the right direction. But I still enjoy my LR Boges a lot! :)

But I may consider a carto tank--if Cozz likes them, how bad can they be??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread