Johnson Creek under another label

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I found a company after much research looking for someone who might have some johnson creek original left in stock. It is not labeled as johnson creek though. The company is real premium e-liquid and apparently they sell to convenience stores. Now they no longer longer have any of their juices in stock. The reason they caught my attention is they had a partnership with johnson creek to make their juices. They have three juices:

American Blend which appears from the description to be the jc original
Turkish Blend which from the description looks like silverthorn
Virginia Blend which looks like it might be genuine no. 22

I'm guessing johnson creek may not have made whole new formulas but just relabeled theirs under someone else's name. Anyway i bring this up because i found a site that still have some of the american blend and virginia blend in stock. Not alot but some. I bought a few bottles today and will be able to confirm if the flavors are indeed the old johnson creek flavors once they get here in a few days.

If anyone is interested in taking the risk like i did the site is here:

Real Precision Tank System 3x 1mL Capacity Tanks

This is the site i found online talking about the juice line that led me to believe these might be the old johnson creek juices relabeled under republic tobacco.

Republic Tobacco Real Ultra Premium E-Liquids

Anyway i thought i would share this find in case anyone is interested. I will report back later this week after my juices arrive to say whether or not they taste like the old johnson creek juices.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
So i got my order today and also bought a v2 ex kit they had so i could relive the johnson creek original the way it was back in the day, hoping its the real thing of course. Well, it turns out this american blend is indeed the johnson creek original. Exactly as i remember it. With the first hit i was in nostalgic heaven. I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts.

On a side note, i did alot of research and learned that johnson creek at one point sold half their company to republic tobacco but i guess some where along the way the deal went south. But they must have bottled a bunch of their original juice and a couple of their others for republic tobacco to sell under the real e-liquid name.

Of course johnson creek is closed now and republic tobacco has dropped selling the real e-liquid line so finding this was a wonderful gift for the short time it lasts.

P.s - After spending a few hours vaping this I think I may have made a mistake assuming this is Johnson creek original, I think it might actually be the original formula of the Tennessee cured because I’m tasting the burnt Carmel strongly. It’s been so long since I’ve vaped either juice that I’m not sure. The taste is totally familiar, I just can’t remember if it was the original or the Tennessee cured that had this taste. Now I’m really leaning toward the Tennessee cured because it’s not really sweet at all which I’m thinking the original did have some sweetness to it. All I know is I can’t stop vaping this. Hopefully I’ll get burnt out on the flavor before I run out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread