Jolly Rancher type flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
A little update on the apple/watermelon sour flavor. It's 24mg with 10% VG. Just like my other flavors.

It basically has little to no flavor at all. I barely even feel it in my mouth during inhale, and get a little stale flavor on exhale. Not much "sour", and definatly not a fruity flavor... what there is of flavor.

Even after a couple weeks. I tried adding sweetner (1 drop, then 2 drops into a tank) and it made almost zero difference.

I probably will try it later, but it's not what I hoped. I was hoping for a jolly rancher type candy flavor.

On the other hand, the more earthy flavors are great.. mocha and ac mixed is my daily vape and will continue to be.

ANyone have any real success with candy flavors.. like lets say you're craving a jolly rancher.. is there a flavor that you can vape and say "oh ya... that's the stuff!"

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I gave up on those long ago. I do like the baked goods type flavors, BNB, butter rum with apple pie....great. The foo foo drinks and the candy stuff, nope. I am thinking I'll put candy apple on my list to try and the caramel popcorn (I bet combined they will taste good) and maybe cherry cola.
Anything in the chocolate or foo foo drink line, i stick to the real thing-get it via food source. :) I've yet to vape anything chocolate and think it to be good. Not saying tv isn't good stuff but chocolate vapor just taste like fake chocolate plastic, no matter how much I tweek it or what I combine it with.

I haven't played with trying new juices in a long while, been strictly staying with one but I'll go play again soon. It's all part of the fun. What I don't like I pass along and give to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread