Jomo Lite 40 won't switch off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
If a warranty claim is out of question, I would chuck it. The price of the device is not worth the risk of injury or damage. Recycle the device at your local battery recycle depot.

I have never heard of Jomo until the other week. Perhaps look into a more popular brand, Geekvape is a good choice.

• Agree
Reactions: brad-man

Emma Elliot

Nov 25, 2019
If a warranty claim is out of question, I would chuck it. The price of the device is not worth the risk of injury or damage. Recycle the device at your local battery recycle depot.

I have never heard of Jomo until the other week. Perhaps look into a more popular brand, Geekvape is a good choice.

Thanks for replying to me so quickly :) Thought that would be the case. Not having much luck with these things, but I have been buying cheaper brands. It's true what they say -
"you get what you pay for"!

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Thanks for replying to me so quickly :) Thought that would be the case. Not having much luck with these things, but I have been buying cheaper brands. It's true what they say -

Look into the more popular brands, Geekvape, Innokin to name a couple of good quality with average pricing.

Welcome to ECF

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
I use the internal battery powered Istick 30 and 40's and think they can't be beat for dependability and price. Might want to look into:
Eleaf iPower 80W 5000mAh Box Mod $24.80 (China) | $31.11(USA) - Cheap Vaping Deals
Vapecrawler
Best Vape Mod With Internal Battery (My #1 Picks For 2019)
If you are going to sub ohm, suggest you get a internal battery mod that has plenty of energy storage capacity and is variable power controlled. Your tank will fit this mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread