Joogler Juice - $5.00 Off Your First Juice Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
Howdy Andrew!

Just popping by to say 'hi'. Loving the honeysuckle lately. Maybe it's odd to think there's a flavor for every season, but I'm finding this to be a nice springtime vape :)

Glad to hear you're liking it. I've found myself switching up flavors too. Currently vaping a prototype peach flavor, and you all can expect some samples of that to ship with orders this week.

-Andrew

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
Hey Everyone,

The website is still down today, I'm still waiting for a reply back on our support ticket with our webhost. I want to apologize to anyone that has been inconvenienced by the outage, and we are working to get it back online ASAP. If you would like to make an order in the meantime send me a PM.

-Andrew

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
I like the new site layout, looks nice and clean.

What is ECTO? Is it green? :p

I like the layout, but I never can seem to get everything just the way I want it. Does the right sidebar with links showing up for you? For whatever reason it disappears when I go to the website on my Mac.

-Andrew

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
It has to do with your CSS and the width of your browser window. I'm guessing your Mac has a lower horizontal resolution than your other computer. If the viewport is too small it automatically hides due to this line:
Code:
@media all and (max-width:1279px){
.FloatingSideBar {display:none;}
}

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
It has to do with your CSS and the width of your browser window. I'm guessing your Mac has a lower horizontal resolution than your other computer. If the viewport is too small it automatically hides due to this line:
Code:
@media all and (max-width:1279px){
.FloatingSideBar {display:none;}
}

Thanks, I'll see what I can do to fix that.

-Andrew

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
My pleasure. CSS stuff is more the "designer's" side of the house and I normally focus on the functionality, so I don't know it very well or look at it all that often. When I saw your question, my first thought was "what link list?". I usually have my browser on a 4:3 screen and it only displayed when moved to the widescreen - it does require a pretty wide window to display. Anyway, it took me a little bit to figure out how it was hiding, and I learned something along the way :)

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
My pleasure. CSS stuff is more the "designer's" side of the house and I normally focus on the functionality, so I don't know it very well or look at it all that often. When I saw your question, my first thought was "what link list?". I usually have my browser on a 4:3 screen and it only displayed when moved to the widescreen - it does require a pretty wide window to display. Anyway, it took me a little bit to figure out how it was hiding, and I learned something along the way :)

I'm working on fixing it now, but the best I've been able to do was make it so you can scroll sideways to see the sidebar...

-Andrew

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
If making your first order, be sure to use the coupon code "ECF5OFF", for $5.00 off your first juice order.
10OffJune2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread