Joogler Juice - Month of June Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I got your order in the mail day before yesterday and I really like the juice although I didn't mean to order two of the same kind of juice. I think I need glasses or pay more attention to what I am doing. guess I will have to place a second order to try out the other tobacco juice that I wanted to try, I bet I pay attention this time

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
Raspberry, Strawberry, Pineapple, Coconut, and Smooth Menthol have been added to the standard e-liquid section!...

...On another note, I am considering cutting the Cherry Pipe, and Blueberry Cheesecake from the website. Your thoughts on that? I just don't see the sense in carrying products that people don't like/want....

HURRAY for the COCONUT!!!!

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....DON'T TAKE AWAY MY CHERRY PIPE!!!! **crying-sniffling-sobbing hysterically ** PLEASE!!!!

Last edited:

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
With the addition to the new flavors, I've decided to have a 10% off sale from now until Midnight E.S.T. Sunday!
Go stock up on some juice!

-Andrew

I just placed another order which showed the 10% discount;then had to go back and change the blend, and the 10% off didn't show up on the invoice. I'd also noticed that I couldn't order more than one 30ml of the coconut, so had to change from 2 bottles to only one. Is there a minimum for the discount?

**edit to clarify---I changed the blend and the number of bottles at the same time. That's why I'm not sure if it was a glitch or a minimum.

Last edited:

NCVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
North Carolina USA
Only two days left to enter the Month of June Giveaway! Hurry up and place those orders!

Just in case anyone is wondering, EastMall LR 510 atomizers should be back in stock tomorrow, and Cartomizers should be in stock Thursday or Friday. Just keep an eye for those on my threads, or the website.

-Andrew

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I got your first order the other day and I must say I was impressed by the JB3 I accidently hit the wrong button and got two of the same thing so now I have two of the JB3 Oh well MY mistake I was going to place another order today so I could try the Jooglers blend but I am flat broke. Uggggg. Too bad I have to wait till tomorrow to order.

fiery1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2011
Texas
:banana:I got my coconut:banana:
:banana:I got my coconut:banana:
:banana:I'm so happy, cause:banana:
:banana:I got 2 big bottles of my coconut!!!:banana:

Oh, by the way...Joogler's Juice Coconut is out of this world...tastes like fresh coconut right out of the shell. And the JB3 and the cherry pipe are all yummy, too.

Andrew, I'm glad to see that the Vape Me Softly is back in stock, too. I'll order a big bottle of that when I get some more money. Thanks for the speedy delivery and fantastic customer service, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread