• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Joose Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Sorry i should have mentioned that mine wasnt premixed i bought the concentrates and mixed my own. My black and gold is clear :(

Ah well that clears that confusion up then :) I can`t really comment on diy as i have never done it ! Are you steeping them in a warm dark room ??

snout71

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Somethings not right with that snout.

JJ sent me a 10ml of Black and Gold and it's quite dark. What % did you mix at?

i mixed it at 15% in 70%pg 30%vg (no nicotine) it is stored with the lid off in my airing cupboard upstairs on top of my boiler.

i thought it strange that there is no change in color too, i tried bathing in hot water, microwaving for a few seconds, even placing bottles in washing machine on fast spin but no change as yet and it has been 4 weeks now

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
probably is the nic then snout I mixed some up and it started going dark the following day But I did use a milk frother (spelling?) to mix it all up and add some bubbles before bottling it :)

Thankyou for my double order of concentrates joosejuice I forgot about the bogof on the 30ml's until it arrived and had a nice surprise when I opened up to 240ml :D £5.35 for 60ml... :2cool:

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
Nice.. :)

Let us know how you get on. The black gold and softmint are the only ones I like. Maybe I should get some concentrates soon enough?

I've had 3 bottles of there pre mixes black gold and I loved it!

Since getting in DIY I thought why not have a go see if can make a huge batch of it with the concentrate :)

It came to £10ish for that lot (used 12% discount code shhhh)

But it should make a lot of juice!

I loved there piña colada but it was 70/30 so I wanna do a 100%vg version :).

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
Man I love this forum! 2nd day in a row I've found a bargain supplier of juice! Yesterday's was from Killer Juice, and now this!

Just ordered:

Mocha
Toffee
Key Lime
Cherry Cola
Belgian Waffle
Maple Syrup
Cherry Pie

Can't wait to get those lids off and get them steeped!

Key lime is nice!

You should have added piña colada though it's lovely!!

Let me know how the cherry cola is! I was going to get that concentrate too but wasn't sure.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hope the key lime is decent after a week or two of steeping, it's my go to flavour from any brand. If I see it advertised anywhere I get it immediately!

You'll be lucky, Lucky.

I left mine for 3 weeks, got nowhere and posted it to a newbie.

I'm trying LT Lime today instead.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
You'll be lucky, Lucky.

I left mine for 3 weeks, got nowhere and posted it to a newbie.

I'm trying LT Lime today instead.

Maybe it's a type of lime flavouring that really needs a lot of steeping? I've got a bottle of LT Lime, but I couldn't touch it for the first week. I would say the worst vape I've ever had, until it had a very long steep. It was almost like vaping cheap perfume! But after a week it was ok, and then I forgot about it for a while. Came back to it and it's amazing!

I did notice even some flavours from Joose such as cherry pie I think had a note that said minimum of a weeks steep, recommended at least 3. I'm still amazed at the difference a steep makes. I do it with all my stuff now regardless of what it is. I even tried some that I found after a couple of years that was very dark but much better than I remember :D

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
I agree. I had a cherry one also and even after steeping it tasted dry/muted. The menthol was great but after vaping so much of it, my tastebuds went into hiding.

There is a another supplier with very good prices (it's on another thread so don't wanna hi-jack this one) that I got juices from and the flavour was amazing. Really impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread