• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kangertech Tank Where To Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddwOrd

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
I'm looking for a Canadian site that has the kangertech evod or pro tanks that doesn't charge a shipping charge that's higher than the USA sites. Can anyone suggest a place to buy? I know of a site that sells evods for $8 and ships for $9 (30 mins away) and I got 11 30ml bottles of juice coming from the states for $6.50 shipping.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LesVegas

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
BC, Canada
I'm looking for a Canadian site that has the kangertech evod or pro tanks that doesn't charge a shipping charge that's higher than the USA sites. Can anyone suggest a place to buy? I know of a site that sells evods for $8 and ships for $9 (30 mins away) and I got 11 30ml bottles of juice coming from the states for $6.50 shipping.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As long as Canada Post charges more than USPS you're going to pay more for shipping from a Canadian site. However, there are several places that offer free shipping over $100, and some that will snail mail a small item for around $2.

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I know I can ship them the same item for half the price using the same Canadian post office. I've shipped video game cartridges for less then half.

It's all flat rate. These vendors don't have the resources to figure out actual shipping costs for every single order.

Keep in mind the American stores do this too... USPS just happens to be cheaper than CanadaPost. Try emailing Canvape. They just might send you a EVOD in a letter envelope. The protank probably doesn't qualify though, and will be more than 6.50 anyway.

Go to Canadapost and get shipping quotes... a 5 cm by 5 cm by 5 cm parcel cheapest shipping option is 10 bucks, even if it only weighs 0.1 lbs. What you're asking for just doesn't exist!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread