Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
KHW mods:
Jorda B RDA – KHW mods

Original jorda review:

For anyone who missed out on the original Jorda RDA, the Jorda B has been released. Basically a slight update and restock of the original, mostly cosmetic.

I finally caved and got one, as I've been looking to tweak my collection and add more restricted lung hitters and leak proof designs. Really happy with it so far. It is basically a nicer le concorde, (which I also missed out on) with a more restricted dtl hit when used wide open.

For mtl'ers you can close it down to just one air hole with the stock cap or buy an extra cap with even smaller holes to really dial it in. I don't do mtl so can't recommend it for that but I'm pretty sure it can handle a decent mtl vape, especially with one of the dedicated mtl caps.

As far as dtl/rlh vaping goes I think it is a winner. I like a relaxed restricted lung inhale best (no huffing) in the cool to warm range with a long slow exhale so vapor production is important but not clouds bro clouds. This one delivers on that type of draw perfectly for me with very smooth, quiet airflow like the le concorde offers and flavor is definitely there.

This is a nice (obtainable) alternative to the le concorde as far as authentics go. Build deck is super easy to work with, though I don't think large exotic builds will work well in it. I fit a 2.5 mm 26 g parallel coil in just fine so it should take smaller clapton builds pretty easily.

I like an rda that doesn't require massive coils or lots of power in order to provide a satisfying vape and the Jorda definitely delivers. Had to order a second one since I like to have backups of all my faves, but I might just have to put the second one into service right away as I really like the vape it provides.

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
I wish these RDAs were a tiny bit more affordable I mean I can swing $75-$90 but anymore then that I'm very hesitant...

I hear that! I've never liked the cost of boutique stuff, but I always seem to enjoy the vape more from those attys so I grin and bear it. The euro stuff hurts even more with the currency conversion and extra shipping too :(

• Informative
Reactions: madstabber

ahaotex

Apr 13, 2015
Its an amazing rda for mtl lovers
19B4D9B0-83AE-4BF7-A7E6-400E399A8F3C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread