Status
Not open for further replies.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
only one that I have heard about repeatedly is Mad Vapes'

I bought a few back in early Dec to give as gifts. I have one that I've kept for emergency. Just made an order from them yesterday and had to try and resist the urge to order more.

I am like most -money spending pv madness/excitement disorder and would actually like to save more then just my life. I'd like to save a little green too hehehe but not so much that I miss out on a Monster e-juice....hopefully coming b4 Valentines Day

Last edited:

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
Looks like you can grab a basic Joye510 with 10 pre-filled cartridges for just $25 at Minicigarette.

They mention that they custom developed the flavor and chose a custom nicotine strength. I wonder if it's just the standard Marlboro cartridges. Has anyone tried their cartridges?

Thanks.

I suppose that is a good deal for noobs that just want to try it to see if they like it. But once you are hooked, you will need more batteries and atty's for sure. One standard 510 battery will barely get me out the front door in the morning.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Shawn at Litecigusa has the same $10 disposable ones now. I just won two kits from him and everything I've read indicates you don't dispose of them for quite a while.

Same as how?Ok box looks the same.

Evidently-Their pretty smart knowing and maybe following the success Mad Vapes has had with this disposable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread