Joye 510 PCC KIT Special - $36.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2008
Buxton Maine USA
Raand1
I just book marked your site.... I just received the same deal for twice the price yesterday.... Where were you????:mad: Good deal I will check you out first before making any future purchases. If any one is looking for a PCC this is a great deal and look no further. I do not know this site but if they are up and up GREAT DEAL...:thumbs:

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Thanks for the comment Strider.

And yes, we are on the "up and up." Since our retail store was closed down we went online about 2 months ago. Our focus is on customer service and great prices. We've shipped thousands of orders and have -0- unresolved customer service issues. Judging by the comments we receive from customers every day, it seems they like what we're doing.

We have a huge selection compared to other US retailers, prices that are hard to beat, same-day shipping, and we NEVER sell anything we don't have in stock. Even though we already offer a large selection, keep an eye on the website and over the next few weeks you'll see plenty of new products that we already have on order. We plan to steadily increase our product line-up to make sure we have anything a customer wants. If you see something we don't have, let me know and we'll put it on the list for consideration.

Thanks,

Randall Fox

camidaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
A, A
www.facebook.com
Raand1
I just book marked your site.... I just received the same deal for twice the price yesterday.... Where were you????:mad: Good deal I will check you out first before making any future purchases. If any one is looking for a PCC this is a great deal and look no further. I do not know this site but if they are up and up GREAT DEAL...:thumbs:

Randall is most definitely on the up and up! I've ordered without any issues. Extremely quick to respond to emails (some that I've sent LATE at night) and excellent customer service. I would not hesitate to order from him again.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Thanks BB! Everyone at Liberty is a vaper, and we tried a lot of different liquids before settling on these. They're the best we could find for flavor, and none of them ruin atomizers like some other liquids.

Also wanted to note we now have the passthroughs for the M401 available (white only at this time, others are on order).

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I recommend Libertyecig.com to newbs ALL of the time for the 510 starter kits and PCC kit! Just placed a large order for my MIL yesterday, too! (Love their peach flavor!)

The site says they are moving to Sacramento, CA but CA is close to banning e-cig sales, so I'm not sure what they are going to do now??

Scottes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Boston, MA
scottesrum.com
I just wanted to pipe in and recommend Randall and LibertyEcig, too. Ridiculously fast shipping, excellent service. I did have a problem with an order received today (incorrect liquid received), but a short call to Randall brought quick resolution. No hassles, just an apology and a replacement is on the way. Stuff happens occasionally, and fixing it quickly shows great customer service.

Thanks Randall.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Thanks for the understanding Scottes. We've grown so fast that we've had to put a couple people to work helping that haven't had adequate training. My fault, though. I should have set up better oversight.

Anyways, we've made a few shipping errors, but we do make it right as soon as we hear about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread