Joye 510 USB Passthru/PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dleerl

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
MA
I bought a Joye 510 PCC from Cignot and it came with a charger. I did purchase an AC/USB adapter so that I could free up my PC to charge my batts. They have quite a few PCC's to choose from on their site. They also have a USB passthrough that will work when it isn't connected to a USB port because it has a rechargeable battery you can use too. They are an A+ supplier to work with in my book and their prices are great. You can check these items out at:
Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.

We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Carlos Castenada

Last edited:

Remie

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Florida
Hi!

I use the PCC for the 510 (also from cignot - awesome people) - I swear by it. It came with a USB charger, but all of my ipod USB to regular wall charge (or my USB car charger) units work with it. I plug it in to the wall overnight and it hold a serious charge.

It's charged my batteries for 2 days without needing a charge of it's own!

I like it because I can be out all day, all night and not have to worry about dead batteries or charging batteries.

It's sleek, looks pretty nice (although I doubt you would order the girly purple one like I did - lol) I can toss it into my backpack or purse or stick it in my coat pocket, and I'm always set.

Although I do a lot of work (and relaxing) at my computer/laptop - I haven't found the need for a PT. The PCC keeps me going. That may change the longer I vape.... but for now it's working great for me.

Remie

Crambole

Jan 22, 2010
Arizona, U.S.
lol I ordered the purple led batts... xD
Yah, I'm going to buy the pcc once I'm sure I like the 510. For now I don't really leave my house much since I live 30 miles from town, so the pt is what its all about right now, and i'm going to have 3 bats so prlly keep 2 charged 4 when i g o out, and use the pt while im at home

i just ordered my kit w/pt from cignot woot, im excited hahah, now i have to immerse myself in video games so i don't notice the wait(i'm extremely impatient haha). It's good to know other usb to ac adapters work nice tip :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread