Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Maybe she just forgot to put the director and was editing it as you posted your answer - just saying.

That's exactly what happened. Actually I was having problems with the board lagging. I didn't even know if my post got made.

Nice to enter a contest and be accused of things. Like I need that.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I've been wanting to see that movie. I've heard some good reviews.

About the timestamp on edits, sometimes it doesn't show a stamp right after you post and edit, but I think the next minute has to go by. Here, I'll take this part out ---->
Then wait a minute, and take this one out ---->

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
A-ha, See? Thank you... SwedishFish saw that I had guy ritchie, and copied it.

I said that I believe it was edited, not copied... Your posts were 2 min. apart and there is only a certain window where you can edit a post and not have it show up on the bottom with the reason/time stamp... and I think that is only 1 minute!!

Someone please correct me if I am wrong... :?:

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Sorry for accusing you, I was just shocked when the answer appeared in your post after I had already posted it.
Anyways, the OP has graciously offered to send me a kit too. Thank you for being fair! I will definitely be purchasing from Rocky Mtn Vapor. Very honest guy :)

He is indeed. Great liquid prices and fast service.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Sorry for accusing you, I was just shocked when the answer appeared in your post after I had already posted it.
Anyways, the OP has graciously offered to send me a kit too. Thank you for being fair! I will definitely be purchasing from Rocky Mtn Vapor. Very honest guy :)

Awesome!!! Might have to try them out too then!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

What a great guy to give you a kit, too!! Ok, everybody make nice now.... hug.gif

Congrats to ALL of the winners... and thank you Rocky Mtn. Vapor for TWO fun contests!!!

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Hip hip hurrah for Myshkin.....

Did I say I knew the answer before he even posted the pic.....that should be worth a kit......just kidding

Oh yeah? Well, I knew the answer yesterday!!!!LMAOOO!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The irony is is that this is a movie I own but I haven't watched yet, even though I've seen Snatch and Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels 2 dozen times each!:laugh:

Thank you very much for the contest, even though I missed it!:thumb:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

That's OK, no problem. I did add the director, but I definitely didn't copy your answer, I didn't see it. I'd probably think the same thing as you. I will definitely be purchasing from here as well!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Oh yeah? Well, I knew the answer yesterday!!!!LMAOOO!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The irony is is that this is a movie I own but I haven't watched yet, even though I've seen Snatch and Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels 2 dozen times each!:laugh:

Thank you very much for the contest, even though I missed it!:thumb:

This is definitely not as good as Snatch & Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels (I've seen them a zillion times too). But I liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread