joye ego or ego tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemc

Oct 12, 2011
arkansas
just bought 3 joye ego kits from vapor room. prob. shouldve got signed up here and asked questions first. i am a pack or 2 a week smoker but mostly dip skoal. hoping to slack off on both. i bought the other 2 for my dad and brother who are fairly heavy smokers. wondering how i did on buying the egos. one is a tank the other two are reg. with the 1000 mah batts. told them dad tried a disposal and did'nt get the taste of cig and to send whatever flavs they thought may help there. ive read where nothing really gives the taste of cigs but hoping he will hang with me.

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
The ego's are great starter e-cigs, long battery life, easy to use. They us 510 threading so any accessories, cartomizers, tanks, etc that are "510s" will fit fine. Many newbies find cartos (cartomizers) a bit easier to use, although most of us started with attys (atomizers) with carts. The carts just have to be filled more often. The ego tanks may be to your liking, everyone here has their own favorite rig, all different ..:)

Stick around and you'll find your vaping sweet spot....

p.s. welcome to ECF !!!!

Twistedlemon

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Tampa Area, FL
The only tobacco I have tried thus far has been Turk-USA off of Liberty-Flights. I was a camel light smoker, and while it was not identical I really enjoyed it. 2 days after starting my ego (tanks) I lit a camel for the first time and immediately threw it out due to tasting nasty. Had smoked for 27 years, and was ding an average of 1.5 ppd

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Egos are a great PV. That's what I started with and that's what I'm still using. No plan to try anything else anytime soon. Got me off the cigs.

I prefer low resistance cartomizers over the tanks but many people seem to like the tanks. Try both and see which one works best for you!

Any questions, just ask!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Egos are a great PV. That's what I started with and that's what I'm still using...

I prefer low resistance cartomizers over the tanks...

Ditto!

10 characters
mooning.gif

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
I like the carts on the EGO for all of the reasons none else does...

Good vapor for about 30 mins constant drawing them they start to taper off which tells me its time to PUT IT DOWN!

So I wait about an hour, drop about 15 drops in the cart and away I go again!

The cart are cheap, the atomisers require only occasion cleaning of the battery side and I'm discovering the drip method slowy.

OPerative word here is cheap and long lasting!I told myself I would spend no more money on this then I was on "roll your own" pipe tobacco cigarettes and SO FAR I'm true to my word.

And smoke free almost 3 weeks (a new presonal record.)

Either way ya go you made a good choice, my Mega Ego hasnt presented a lick of trouble that I didnt cause!

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas
It will make sense when it is in your hand. And there is a thread for EVERY question that comes along and usually a youtube video. I've had my ego-T a couple of weeks now and love it. Stays charged all day and the 510 thread leaves plenty of options open.
Welcome!

....and I am stalking the mailman right now.

just bought 3 joye ego kits from vapor room. prob. shouldve got signed up here and asked questions first. i am a pack or 2 a week smoker but mostly dip skoal. hoping to slack off on both. i bought the other 2 for my dad and brother who are fairly heavy smokers. wondering how i did on buying the egos. one is a tank the other two are reg. with the 1000 mah batts. told them dad tried a disposal and did'nt get the taste of cig and to send whatever flavs they thought may help there. ive read where nothing really gives the taste of cigs but hoping he will hang with me.
The tank system is kind of lame, not half as awesome as it seems...But it's relatively easy to fix...Just order some 510 atties or cartomizers..You did good for somebody that did not have ECF...I went through the VK the regular Joye and some other garbage product I can't remember before I found my ego

It will make sense when it is in your hand. And there is a thread for EVERY question that comes along and usually a youtube video. I've had my ego-T a couple of weeks now and love it. Stays charged all day and the 510 thread leaves plenty of options open.
Welcome!

....and I am stalking the mailman right now.

The mailman who is actually a women, is like terrified of me...I follow her around sometimes, no joke...I'm a creep when it comes to my packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread