Joye eGo-T atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJT2011

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
USA
What is the difference between this atomizer/cone Ego-T (Ego Tank) Atomizer with Tank Cartridge included and this atomizer/cone Joye EGO Atomizer - Type A

I am looking to replace my husbands atomizer/cone because he thinks it got "burnt" up somehow, we are still fairly new to this but we had a few of the tanks w/ the rubber stoppers and he was using one and thinks somehow his atomizer got screwed up....anyway I just am looking to replace it and need to know which I need to buy. We both have Joye eGo-T 900mah ecigs. Thanks in advance for the help.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Hi and sorry for the delay replying. The first one you linked to is an eGo-T tank atomizer. It takes tank cartridges that hold liquid and contain no filler material.

The second one you linked to is an eGo (non tank) atomizer. These use a cartridge that have a white filler material that you soak with e-liquid. Before tank systems were available all e-cigs were like this. You cannot use tank cartridges on this atomizer.

You can use either with the e-cig you have, but you need to match the cartridges to the atomizer.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Perfect answer from Papa, of course. I'll just add that I strongly prefer cartomizers over atomizers (whether used with tanks or cartridges). IMO, atomizers are only good for dripping or with a juice feeder mod.

Among the best 510/eGo cartomizers are the Smok Tech Mega Dual Coil, Smok Tech 1.7 ohm Mega Single Coil, Boge 2.0, and large-capacity Echo-e. All but the Echo-e can be used with a regular separate eGo cone.

And I am a nut for CigEasy's Elite 808 cartomizers, which work wonderfully on the eGo (using an inexpensive 510-to-808/901 adapter, e.g., $1.50 from Good Prophets) ... although the cone does not fit over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread