Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
hey guys was wondering how many use this..i love them, great th,taste and vapor. only prob is they only last a few days. usually go through 2 per week. i use both the standard ego batt, and the larger 1000mah, and contrary to what ive read, i have no loss of performance from the standard batts. any comments?

LR attys have the no warranty for good reason. However, while I've lost a few, the Joye LR megas last longer that even I expected - part of the reason may be that I have a few going at a time - different flavors - so I'm not hitting one PV constantly and they have time to cool down. What will kill any atty is dryness and the reason LR's go quicker is that they go dryer faster.

The sequence is 'totally wet' due to good wicking or dripping - great vapor, great flavor - then you get to a point where you detect a loss of flavor (this is when you reload- refill- drip), then total loss of flavor, then burnt flavor and then the atty dies. The time this takes to happen is stretched with regular resistance or high resistance attys and very compressed with LR attys. So with LR's you have to pay more attention. But even if you do that you'll still lose some LRs - it's the nature of the beast. Be especially careful to reload - drip on an LR when you change batteries as that initial burst of new volts is going to have a bigger effect on an atty that is nearly dry than on one that is wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread