Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I just got those silicone pieces today... so yes to those... I will check on the o-rings.

Question for ya Vicki.
Do you know if replacements for the silicon fill cover, and prolly o-rings also, will be made available for the clearomizer.
Everything else is built like a tank, I'd expect the clearomizer to way outlast the silicon bits!

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I got the black eGo-CC 1000mah kit in today's mail.
The Stainless Steel one I that got last month looks sexy, this black one just flat out looks kewl!
This smart kit included 2 replacement silicone gaskets, along with all the other goodies, where the first one I got did not.

Very happy with these devices Vicki!!

cloudcity

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2013
Boston MA
Just got mine today. So far it vapes like a champ! This may very become my go-to portable tank for nights out and about... Either way, some of the best combo of flavor and TH I've gotten from a clearomizer so far... We'll see how it does in a few days, around the mark when tank systems start to get cloggy.

At least for now this thing is great. :)

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Right at 1 month with my first CC, original atty in it.
Vaping it side by side with the new black one that's what, 5 days new I think, and I can hardly discern any difference twixt the two of em'.

Of course ya'lls mileage may vary as I'm only running unflavored in the things but ah-yup, good little clearos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread