Joyetech CC - Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rondo9

Aug 30, 2014
Canada
I been using a T3'D with a ceramic dual coil the past few weeks. It's good. Good flavours, warm vapor. However you don't get much vapor production (unless you take a serious drag), liquid goes through faster than i like (dual coil), and i did get some episodes of the liquid leaking into the mouth (pet peeve).

Yesterday went to the vape store to buy some eliquid and got to test out the Nautilus Mini (BVC) vs the Joyetech CC.

Mini Pros
- tank size 2.0 ml
- good flavour
- warm vapor
- BVC coil suppose to last long
- decent vapor produciton (better than the T3'D setup i was using)

Mini Cons
- not enough vapor production to my liking (though increasing volt on battery can help, on the flipside liquid will go by faster)
- minor flood incident (bottom dual coil negative?)
- bulkier than other mini/stealth clearomizers

Joyetech CC pros
- incredible vapor production for a non mod. Little effort
- sips on the eliquid
- good flavour production (NM a little better)
- not cool or warm vapor
- sleek looking

Joyetech CC cons
- tank size only 1.6 ml (however can be filled to the max, and sips on the eliquid)
- Atomizer head not as long lasting as BVC coil (3-4 weeks vs 5-6 weeks)

I had the original Joyetech C/T, but it had a plastic drip tip and the taste of the previous eliquid remained when filling it with new eliquid. Also there was some burnt taste, leaking and tank is really small 1.0ml.

So far going back and forth, testing various kinds of clearomizers (top fill, bottom fill, ceramic etc.) i'm starting to realize dripping tech is the way to go for me.

If you haven't had a chance to try out the Joyetech CC, you should. It is the best non mod, no need for VV battery required clearomizer i've tried so far.

ego-cc-twist-1_ego-ccduosettwist_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread