Joyetech E-Vic VT Express kit opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdEarth

Aug 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am looking to spend around 150-200$ on my next vapemail order and was wondering what Mod I should upgrade to.

I am currently using a Innokin Coolfire IV 40W but want to get a mod capable of higher watts as I am going to be using RDAs and Crown tanks on this new mod.

I am from Australia and will be ordering from Vapeking.com.au if that helps but am open to purchase elsewhere if their are better deals for Australians.

Currently my order consists of:
2x Uwell Crown tanks = 70$

So I have around 80$-130$ to spend on a Mod box. Going from this and looking for technology that will stay prevalent in the future I came across the joyetech E-vic VT express kit which offers 60W of power and TC. (http://www.vapeking.com.au/joyetech...king.com.au/joyetech-evic-vt-60w-express-kit/)

Would you guys say it is more worth it to spend big once rather than going in baby steps where I will eventually look to buy something more powerful like a Sigelei or something like this:

iPV3 Li - 165w Temperature Control Box Mod [Free Express Shipping!] | VapourEyes

That is upgradeable to 200W and also offers TC as an option. Really am quite stumped for what to buy as of now but looking to make order soonish.

Thanks.

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
The 3Li should be already upgraded to 200W. Both mods are fine, for the evic.. I'd wait for the evic vtc mini that is currently for preorder as it has an 18650 and for sure less bugs.

What about the IPV4S? Should be around $60-80 and 120W. I have the 3li and the 4s but like the 4s a lot more as it is more rounded and not so bulky as the 3li.

For a small single battery option: IPV D2

Here are all 3 with a smok tfv4

DDrtpaE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread