Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Woo Hoo! The CLRs arrived a day earlier than expected. Gonna tear apart one of the .5's tomorrow and build a .2 and see how that works out :) These things are really tiny. Might have to bust out the old-man magnifying glass haha.

Tiny but you can even get a SS clapton in there...
coilcase.jpg

coil.jpg

gcvt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
Las Vegas
Well that was fast! I ordered mine from fastech so I won't see mine for a couple of weeks. I have put about 16 ml through the stock titanium coil and it is still producing a fairly good vape. I may try the Nickle coil just for fun as I have never used it before.:)
Let us know what you think of those CLR's Greg.:cool:

Yeah, I needed some batteries too - and kind of quick - so I ordered from vapeshop. Paid $1.10 more for the heads, but everything made it here in four days.

I too have a Lemo 2. Great tank and flavor!I just wish the fill hole was a little larger. I hate unicorn bottles.

LOVE the flavor from the Lemo 2. Not all that impressed with the Lemo 3 though. Don't know if it's the device or my builds but I just never got that one going to my liking. Same with the Griffin that's just been sitting in a drawer for years now.

Tiny but you can even get a SS clapton in there...
coilcase.jpg

coil.jpg

That's awesome!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I had a hard time too, the ego mega one thread helped me out (I searched, but can't find the thread). I used vapeshop.com and I did wind up having to get the V2, which I'm okay with, it was fairly inexpensive as well, I think around $14 including shipping.

I had an ego one that whistled so I gave it away, but the Wismec tank I was using with those coils died, and I decided I wanted something of larger capacity. I am assured by the experts on that thread that the whistling I had with the coils in it then will not reoccur with the CLR coils (which I also LOVE deeply) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Vapeshop.com was really easy to deal with and have sent me a shipping notice already ( :) )

Might be worth a try unless you are absolutely wedded to version one, which I couldn't find ANYWHERE all out of stock. Even considered a stick setup, also out of stock.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread