The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joyetech Ego Aio Box normal and pro?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Kola, Nov 15, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kola

Kola New Member

Nov 15, 2018
    What is the difference in the Joyetech Ego Aio Box and Joyetech Ego Aio Pro Box?

2. Llamasquito

Llamasquito Senior Member

Aug 31, 2018
    "The eGo AIO ProBox provides you with two adjustable gears: H (direct output mode) and L
    (constant voltage output mode). Toogle the switch to choose your preference."
    I guess that and the looks.

3. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    From what I can tell, the newer Box Pro has a toggle switch which allows you to turn the mod on/off, and also allows you to switch between "H" direct output mode and "L" constant voltage output mode, (whatever that entails :unsure:).

[​IMG]

4. dennism

dennism Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    The pro costs about twice as much also.

5. Kola

Kola New Member

Nov 15, 2018
    Thanks for the answers!

• Like Like x 2
  6. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Joyetech eGo AIO Mod 2100mAh with 0.6 ohm / 2ml Clearomizer .
    Joyetech eGo AIO Pro features all-in-one style and best anti-leaking structure. It adopts 4ml ejuice capacity and 2300mAh .
    Note that the coil supplied may be a 0.6 ohm coil which can tax a internal 2K battery.
    "The eGo AIO Box Kit has a 2100mAh internal battery that is not removable. The battery life for being such a tiny device is above average. I vape pretty aggressively and constantly have a device within arm’s reach. In other words, I chain vape often. So my battery tends to drain at around the hour and a half to two-hour mark."
    re: https://spinfuel.com/ego-aio-box-review/
    The above statement is right-on according to others who have mentioned/tried similar mods. DL and sub ohm'g most often require external battery(s) [time between charges may be short] if you choose to go that route. Theses two mods do not have variable volt/wattage modes, they are fixed. If you decide the Joytech mods are not for you, you can post an inquiry to the ECF new members forum. Might ask "For MLT non sub ohm'g, which mod and RTA or prebuilt coil(s) tanks are recommended for typical vaping at 10 - 15 watts max.
    Might like to read:
    Learn What Vaping is and How to Inhale Properly - Vaping360
    Might like to read some commentaries on sub-ohm vaping:
    Above-Ohm Vaping vs Sub-Ohm Vaping
    What Ohms should I choose?
    How is sub-ohm vaping dangerous?
    https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
    https://spinfuel.com/sub-ohm-vaping/
    For a personal custom response to a reply, you can choose to slide your mouse pointer over and beneath the "Quote Reply Top" area located at the bottom right hand corner of this post or previous posts. The pointer will light up a number of responses such as thumbs up and the like. This action will serve notify each poster of your chosen custom noted response.

7. djsvapour

djsvapour ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2012
    England and Wales
    Are you thinking of getting one - in which case don't get either.
    You need Variable Watts to get the best out of those coils.

I use those coils... a LOT... except I want to control the power to avoid gurgles or dry hits. I recommend you do the same. :thumb:

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.