Joyetech eGo AIO Mansion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
The joyetech eGo AIO Mansion
00IMG_6870.JPG

This is joyetech's newest all-in-one starter kit is an elegant long lasting 1300mAh battery with a built in 2ml e-liquid capacity and a maximum output wattage of 30W.
It measures 17.5 x 33 x 103mm and weighs only 83 grams

1IMG_6864.JPG

The package includes the AIO Mansion, 2 BF SS316 0.6ohm coils, usb cable, spare parts, manual, warranty & warning card.

2IMG_6862.JPG

The coil head attaches to an adapter

3IMG_6851 (2).JPG

And has adjustable top air flow on the adapter allowing for mouth-to-lung or direct lung vaping.

4IMG_6852.JPG

The mouthpiece has a built-in screwdriver underneath it that fits the top of the adapter so you'll never be stuck if you need to change your coil.

5IMG_6854.JPG

Just pull out the little plug to reveal the juice fill hole

6IMG_6794.JPG

After you're all filled up ,replace the plug, pop on the mouth piece and your good to go! There is an choice of 7 changeable LED tank light colours .there is a juice level window on both sides

7IMG_6799.JPG

The Mansion also features a mouthpiece cap for added protection.
It is available in orange, black, white, silver, gold and rose gold.
The best part about this device is that after your 5 clicks of the power button to turn it on you just puff away, no need to press a fire button ,but you can if you want to! Either way works great!

8IMG_6866.JPG

There you have it! Sleek , Simple and Stealthy!

Firstly I love the fact that Joyetech does not forget about the beginners, the people just wanting to quit smoking cigarettes. So many companies seem to think only about the larger devices that, for most, cannot use these devices to simply switch!

I think the Mansion is a sturdy little device that’s perfect for a beginner. I remember back when I switched that pushing that firing button was one of the things I hated most! How nice it would have been to start out with something I could simply puff on! The flavour is great and vapor production is decent . I also like the fact that the BF SS316 0.6ohm coils are the same ones used in Joyetech's other AIO devices.

However the protective mouthpiece cap is useless!!! I love the idea but sadly it will not stay on at all! I have had a couple of issues with leakage/flooding on the mouth piece but I just turned it upside down and a couple of quick shakes is an easy fix. And 'personally' I hate the lines! They may feel nice in the hand but oh my…..every little spec of dust or dirt stay trapped in those lines, and they don't wipe out easily! (I keep a soft toothbrush close by) Maybe this is only with the black one.And like I said ,that’s just a personal peeve!

I would highly recommend the eGo AIO Mansion to any beginner or any long-time vaper looking for something simple to take when you need a good vape and can't bring your big devices! #joyetechbravo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread