Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I like joyetech promo videos. They usually give credit to the music composer, but I didn't see it this time (or missed it). The unit looks cool, except the attys look like the "C" kind. I hope not.

"C" atty:
egoc_atomizer_head-400x400.jpg

What do you think?

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
By the looks of it the tank is plastic. Think it needs threading to sit flush with the rest of the atty.

Did anyone notice the length? 19cm?! Does it come with a ninja style back holster?

It does look interesting tho. Always good to see someone try to come up with something new. Will keep an eye out for reviews foe sure.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Price is certainly not very tempting. They almost had me with the epic music and "Fire-New Design", tho.

Something along the same lines, only shorter and 18xxx battery compatible... and a pyrex tank... Now that would be something. Guess I'm a girth > length kinda guy. Don't get me wrong!

... that would make it some kind of Evic hybrid, I believe.

Loldathe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Central Texas
My spinner + T3s totals out at 18cm, so I guess it's doable. I'll definately be waiting to see who likes it at $129.00 for the kit.

Everybody knows I meant twist, not spinner. Right?

My Smoktech winder and protank mini measures a little more than 18, so the extra centimeter wouldn't me a problem with the extra girth to it, i think it'd feel very nice.

$129.00 , you could almost get a ProVari for that!! C'mon, man.

I'm sure that just like the evic we'll be able to pick up a kit for around 80-90 bucks, considering the evic product page says it retails for 139 bucks, and plus everywhere you shop has discount codes.

I like Joyetech promo videos. They usually give credit to the music composer, but I didn't see it this time (or missed it). The unit looks cool, except the attys look like the "C" kind. I hope not.

"C" atty:
egoc_atomizer_head-400x400.jpg

It is not the ego-c atty head. It is the Ego-C2, all new design. Looks nice. I dont care about the mod itself, I just want the tank and atty system :(. The black one would look sweet on my black MVP v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread