- NotchCore
- 5 coils
- Usb cable
- Manual
- Warranty
- Warning card
- Spare parts

B52TYFR.jpg

NotchCore atomizer comes in black color and when I opened the box atomizer was very clean, without any smells and this is the first plus. Build quality looks good, also I think color quality is good, still no any scratches. Threads are good and clean. Diameter of the atomizer is 23mm, height is 43mm. Very nice looking tank in my opinion.

On the top of nochcore you can see 510 delrin drip tip and this drip tip has two o rings on it that holds him in place, you can use any other 510 drip tip here without any problem, I tried few other drip tips and all looks good. Drip tip is comfortable for using and diameter of drip tip is 10mm.

5mWLHlG.jpg

On the top cap you can see interesting details, this is top fill atomizer. You can fill this tank very easy, on the top cap you can see little arrow, this is the spot where you will push the top cap to open it and when it's opened you can see the hole where you can fill your tank. This is very good way to fill your atomizer and I like it, it's super easy and fast. Also when you are closing the top cap you can hear "click" when it is fully closed.

Under the top cap you can see o ring that holds glass tank very good in place, so you can change your coil or cotton, even if in you have e liquid in your tank, I know that people like that.
When you disassemble the atomizer you can see few holes and through that holes liquid will go to the coil, so basically there's no chance that with this atomizer you can experience any dry hit, because wicking is perfect.

g2FPeiq.jpg

g1bczSr.jpg

ow, the most interesting part of this atomizer and that's the base. On the base you can see peek insulator, you can also see gold plated connectors. When you receive the atomizer, coil will be pre installed. You can pull out the coil very easy, just use your tool and gently pull it out, it's that simple. When you pull out the coil you can see one hole for airflow under the coil. On this atomizer air will hit the coil from the bottom and that should improve the flavor.
On the both sides of the coil you can see connectors, gold plated rings and that gold plated rings and you need to place them properly in connectors on the base.
You can very easy install your coil inside of the base and easiest way to do this is by putting in the first gold plated ring and then and then the other one, when both rings are placed inside your coil is ready.
Big plus here, on this atomizer are coils, because you can easily change the cotton inside them and you can use them over and over again, very good thing.
I think anyone can do that, once your coil is dirty and cotton is burned, all you need to do is to pull out the cotton and clean your coil, then you can put new cotton through the coil and of course you need to place your cotton prperly for good wicking. If you ask me this is very easy to do and with this atomizer you can save a lot of money.

WWSDt34.jpg

In the package you will receive 5 coils with cotton inside and ready to use, but with changing only the cotton you will use this coils for a long time.
Every time when you install new coil you need to prime it first, then you can fill the tank and you will be ready to vape without any problems.
Recommended power for notchcore coils is between 20-30w, I like it on 25w, I think it's perfect power for me with this atomizer. Resistance of the coil is 0.45ohm.

3sXUE4P.jpg

On the base you can see the airflow ring and on the airflow ring you can see two air holes and on the airflow ring there is a stopper. What you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. Airflow ring works very good with perfect tension on it, you can easy adjust your favorit airflow. You can also see nice details on the airflow ring that helps with adjusting the airflow.
For resistance of the coil airlow is really good, you can adjust it from very restrictive to very opened draw and air is smooth.
From the bottom of the atomizer you can see gold plated 510 pin and engraved "NotchCore".

Flavor is good, nothing bad to say about flavor, my e liquids tastes very good here, I'm using 70/30% vg/pg. Vapor production on 25watts is perfect, you can expect big clouds with only 25w.

Tank capacity is 2.5ml of e liquid, which is okay because you will probably vape on 25watts, considering that you can fill this tank in few seconds I think that capacity is okay.
There is no leaking and I didn't have any problem with notchcore so far, everything works as it should.

BrLHmFw.jpg

Espion silk mod

Espion silk mod is made out of quality plastic to be very comfortable for using. Size of the mod: 78mm x 40mm x 29.5mm.
From the top of the device you can see stainless steel conection with gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. On this mod you can use 24mm atomizers but because of the skin-friendly material that surrounding the mod, it will look good even with 25mm atomizers.

On the front side of the device you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons, you can also see the usb charging port and of course beautifully shaped display, which is little bit different than usual and it looks very beautiful.

From the bottom of the device you can see venting holes and one little hole to reset the mod if you ever need that. Mod is covered with soft skin-friendly material for people with sensitive skin.
Buttons are made out of plastic and buttons are clicky, you can't hear any rattling when you shake the mod. In case that you drop the mod, thick material should protect the plastic and probably your mod will survive and in my opinion this is a big plus. Also, in case that you drop the device there is no any chance that your screen can be broken because it is fully protected.
From details, you can see two little plates on the mod, on one plate it is engraved "Joyetech" and on the other one it's engraved "Espion silk".

Considering that mod is made out of plastic and covered soft material this mod is very light and very comfortable to hold. Also mod is very small and you can carry it everywhere with yourself.

Espion silk has built-in battery with very good capacity, 2800mah which is perfect for small mod. Max charging current is 2a, so you can charge your battery very fast.
You can also update the device using the usb port.
Electronic is very impressive, there is almost no ramp up time.

pp1d24f.jpg

rKgmWrJ.jpg

gE9n4NV.jpg

To turn on the mod you need to press fire button five times, to turn it off it's the same, five clicks on the fire button.
Display is bright and you can see everything very clear. When you turn on the device on the display you will see battery indicator, coil resistance, puff counter and of course wattage. When you press and hold fire button you can see puff time.

When you click 3 times on the fire button you can see:

- Wattage
- Bypass
- Temperature Ni
- Temperature Ti
- Temperature SS
- Temperature M1
- Temperature M2
- Temperature M3

You can adjust the power between 1-80w, in the temperature control mode, you can use 0.05-1.5ohm coils, in the power mode you can use 0.05-3.5ohm coils.
For exapmple when you press the plus button it goes 0.1w up till you reach 20watts and after that when you press the plus button it goes 1w up. When you hold the button it will accelerate and you can adjust the power very fast.
You can lock the device by holding plus and minus buttons in the same time and when the device is locked you won't be able to adjust the power, but you can still vape, if you want to unlock the mod you need to hold both buttons again.
You can hold the plus and the fire button in the same time and you will be in the menu, here you can see some informations and settings.

- You can choose what will be on your screen between puff counter, vaping time and voltage
- Lock/unlock coil
- Stealth mode
- Preheat
- TCR
- Set timeout duration
- Device info
- Check battery voltage

This is very nice and useful menu.

Device protections here:

- Atomizer short: When atomizer short circuit occurs, the screen will display atomizer short.
- No atomizer alert: When you press the fire button and the screen displays no atomizer found. That mainly because there's no atomizer attached on the battery or it is nor tightly secured
- Week battery alert: When the device is working with the atomizer where battery voltage is under 2.0V, the screen will display weak battery, meanwhile, output power will be reduced accordingly.
- Low power alert: When the battery voltage is under 2.1V, the screen will show battery low. If you continue to press the fire button, it will show battery low lock, then stop working and you will need to charge the battery.
- Atomizer low alert: When resistance of the coil is lower than 0.05ohm. the screen will display atomizer low
- Temperature protection: Under TC/TCR mode, when the actual coil temperature reaches to the set temperature, the screen will show protect
- Device too hot alert: When the temperature of device is higher than 70c output will shut off automatically and display device too hot

I really like small mods, so this one is very good for me, it is very compact and light, definitely one of the lightest mods I ever used with built-in battery. Mod works very good, so far I didn't have any problems with the mod, the fire button reacts very good, I used this mod with different atomizers and it works good, resistance reading is good and electronic is good and stable.
So now, someone will like built-in battery someone won't but with 2800mah build-in battery you can use this mod all day long and I really like capacity of this battery, so if you like built-in battery and small mods this is definitely mod for you.
Espion sill looks very nice with NotchCore atomizer in my opinion and I need to mention again that I like the fact that if I drop it, it will survive.
Anyone who like to use premade coils I would highly recommend NochCore because you can save a lot of money with this one and you will enjoy in very good flavor and reliable atomizer.

ESPION Silk with NotchCore - Joyetech

forM4pz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread