Joyetech Exceed Grip Starter Kit 1000mAh

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
Thanks for the reply, yes, I think it might be the liquids since it happened to my novo with 1.2 or 1.4ohm as well (which was totally fine previously with some 40mg nic salt 50/50 from dash vapes).

The current juice I'm using i bought locally in Vancouver:
Koil Killaz (ironically) - Assault
Crave - Moo moo
Both of these do have more flavour compared to the ones I bought from dashvapes.

Koil Killaz ... sounds about right then! I would use such flavours with a rebuildable setup then, that's what I do with Taste of Gods now, it wrecks coils too fast.

lionpappa

Aug 23, 2016
Koil Killaz ... sounds about right then! I would use such flavours with a rebuildable setup then, that's what I do with Taste of Gods now, it wrecks coils too fast.
I see, so the name does mean something haha.
Is there something to look for in terms of not wanting juice that easily clogs up the coil? Just try to find something that doesnt taste sweet I guess?

lionpappa

Aug 23, 2016
It's a problem if you haven't used a flavour before. I like strong flavours, fortunately not all of them are sweet.

Maybe go to a vape store that does "tasting"? Or DIY 8)

Yea, I tasted these before buying them. I guess I'll have to find some thats not that sweet but rich in flavour. But it seems like most fruit ones are pretty sweet? Haha

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
Yea, I tasted these before buying them. I guess I'll have to find some thats not that sweet but rich in flavour. But it seems like most fruit ones are pretty sweet? Haha

I've had success with Dinner Lady fruit versions. I don't like biscuit or bakery, so I know only the fruity types, very forward, complex fruit.

lionpappa

Aug 23, 2016
I've had success with Dinner Lady fruit versions. I don't like biscuit or bakery, so I know only the fruity types, very forward, complex fruit.
So I guess in conclusion can I assume that free base vs nic salt or high vs low mg isn't the cause? Are you using nic salt or freebase? Anyways, good night from where I'm from, thanks for the replies!

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
No i have found the coils have pretty good longevity but then i don't go for sweet liquids so must agree with @stratus.vaping because if ever i do on the odd occasion use sweet liquids in an RTA flavour is great but short lived and then i get a slight burn't taste but i find the coil is heavily caked which is what is giving the taste but the cotton isn't burn't. Quick dry burn and brush with a toothbrush then re-wick and it's as good as new unfortunately you can't do that with stock coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread