The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Joyetech Exceed NC Review

Discussion in 'Standard E-Cigarette Reviews' started by bey1012, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bey1012

bey1012 Full Member

Sep 16, 2017
    usa
    If you are looking for a simple AIO then the Exceed NC is for you. i have had it for a week and i am very pleased with it. It provides grate flavor and clouds all day. It is also a nice manageable size allowing you to fit it in your pocket or bag.
    My favorite part of the Exceed NC is the NotchCore atomizer. it is so simple to use and clean. what makes it so simple to use is the notch coils. A new vapor can just pull the coil out and insert a new one with almost no problems, and the advance vapor can take the time to re-wick the coils.
    I did run in to two problems with the Exceed NC with Notch core atomizer. the first being that the coil base of the tank would not let the coil seat in the way it is supposed to. on one side the coil would not fit in the grove. because of this the device would not read the coil. so if anyone runs in to this problem i would just suggest return to where you purchased it from and get a new one. 20180902_214734 (2).jpg
    luckily i have a second red tank from my espion silk.
    20180902_214202 (2).jpg
    the second problem is derived from the first and subjective. there is no way of knowing if you have a bad coil or if the tank is bad. it would be nice to have more then one kind of color flash to let you what type of problem. it frustrated me for so much, it worked for the first 5 min then would do nothing but flash when i pressed the fire button. so i thought it was low on charge. plugged it in still flashing with no idea except maybe the coil went bad. put new coil in and same thing work for about 5 min then nothing. at that point i put my other tank in with the new coil and it worked.

There is not much i can say about the battery it does its job and would recommend the Exceed NC.

Standard Configuration:
    1 * EXCEED NC
    1 * NotchCore atomizer
    2 * NotchCoilTM head
    1 * USB cable
    2 * Manual
    1 * Warranty card
    1 * Warning card
    Specification:
    Size: φ22.0*127.5mm
    Weight: 122.0g
    Colors: black, white
    E-liquid capacity: 2.5ml
    Atomizer heads: NotchCoilTM head
    Modes: direct output/constant voltage output
    2300mAh battery capacity
    Maximum output wattage: 45w

2. tomzgreat

tomzgreat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Chino California
    I'm a fan of Joyetech products. They always seem to be well made and work well.
    I'm currently happy with my Penguin for normal use and Teros when I need to stealth it.

I'd try the Exceed but I've gained an aversion to looking at your classic style Atty and I'm totally satisfied with the Penguin and the .6 Ohm replacement.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.