Joyetech EXCEED NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliz

Oct 9, 2017
New Brunswick,Canada
joyetech's EXCEED NC
1IMG_6527.JPG

Nicely engraved 2300 mAh battery available in black or white.

It offers either direct output or constant voltage output with advanced dual circuit protection.

You can change between these 2 modes by turning it off and the holding the fire button until the light flashes and then turning it back on .

2IMG_6478.JPG

Comes with all the basics including a Spare Glass ,silicone rings, usb cable, warranty, warning & instructions
Also 1 coil head installed and 1 spare.
3IMG_6475.JPG

The*NotchCore tank has 2.5ml capacity with 2 large adjustable air flow slots
4IMG_6471.JPG

It has a simple slide and fill and is designed with the horizontal *notchcoil head(0.45ohm MTL) that conveniently snaps out to change and simply pop a new one in.
5IMG_6473.JPG

it is also easily re-wickable should you choose to do so
6IMG_6474.JPG

Always prime your coil before filling your tank to avoid any dry hits.

I have been using this little jewel now for almost a month and I'm so amazed by the flavour and vapor production. It's so satisfying! These notchcoils are …well they are awesome!!! A new way to go! #joyetechbravo I have used both 50/50 and 30pg/70vg and both worked equally well for me. I had zero leaks from the air-flow but for some reason I did have a bit of trouble sometimes with leaking from the fill hole on the top (I believe it was when I chain vaped and my juice was quite hot). I would really like to see Joyetech make a larger tank for this notchcoil! I'm not sure if its perfect for a beginner because there's a lot of airflow but it sure makes a great out and about vape for someone like myself who has been vaping almost 5 years, but don't forget to bring extra juice! Although simple to refill it gets to be a bit of a pain constantly refilling every couple of hours! And I wish it was available in more colours.

7IMG_6516.JPG

If you can't find the EXCEED NC at your local shop you might want to check Joyetech's new online store ….
Joyetech EXCEED NC with NotchCore kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread