Joyetech is Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
This joyetech ego 1000 mah with stock tank is ok,im learning its all in the way you puff on it and its actually a skill ,prime slow with easy puffs and and long easy slow long draws,maybe it took a while too break the sucker in,but its all good,the main thing is it keeping me of toxic laced chemcial filled tobacco and thats the main thing,cant wait too upgrade to the Vamo system when my ego dies. :spammers::spammers::spammers::spammers::spammers::spammers:

alank

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Southeast New York
This Joyetech ego 1000 mah with stock tank is ok,im learning its all in the way you puff on it and its actually a skill ,prime slow with easy puffs and and long easy slow long draws,maybe it took a while too break the sucker in,but its all good,the main thing is it keeping me of toxic laced chemcial filled tobacco and thats the main thing,cant wait too upgrade to the Vamo system when my ego dies. :spammers::spammers::spammers::spammers::spammers::spammers:
Can't argue against this perspective that really is it. Get your voltage consistent, your atomizer unit at the right impedance, practice your technique and you are good to go. The rest of it is just a matter of preferences and life style issues, stealth, fun, show, entertainment possibly distraction.
The buying flurries are mostly about the early stages of finding the holy grail vape. Later we get obsoleted equipment issues, eventual failures and of course replenishing supplies.

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
Yes, I agree that the eGo is a good one. I refer to the batteries. I never bought a "kit" but, rather, bought 2 1000mah batteries, I bought them 2 years ago and they are still going strong. I recently bought 2 more but this time I got the eGo Twist 1000mah batteries. I use the Vivi Nova on mine most of the time. They just keep on going!

I do have to say that they are not my only ecig. I also have 4 different mods that I use.

I find that the eGo is great to carry when I am out and about. The large capacity batteries last me a day or more. :)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Yes I evolved from a 510, to an eGo T tank,to an eGo T battery with a 2.4 ml CC clearomizer, to an eGo twist with a 2.4 ml CC clearomizer. I have never been unhappy with an eGo product, although the tank system was leaky and troublesome at times. Not one of my batteries has failed, and none are showing any sign of slowing or loss of capacity and I have had four or five of each kind that me and my girl share. It is a quality product. Now I realize I will have to try another brand (most likely a Provari, I suppose) but eGo has made it easy for me to be loyal.

Hogie

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Coventry, NY
I agree on the eGo tank system.....I tried it and was let down. Leaks, burned taste, had one atty die.....I don't use the tanks anymore.

I do use the carto tanks and they work great. Altho, the cartos don't seem to last as long in the tanks and lately the cartos seem to be of lesser quality. So, I switched to the Vivi Nova and, so far, they have been great! Changeable coils, easy to fill, totally rebuildable.

I do keep a Provari for use at home as well as a GGTB and box-mod. I also have a 510 atomizer that still works for dripping now and then.

Jarski44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Houston, TX
I started with the Ego-C tank system kit. Loved the batteries, but I found the tank system lacking, which is a shame because the concept is incredible and simple. I had a couple of attys die way to quick, less than 3 days. Inconsistent performance, and the occasional leak.

But I did learn that vaping is a viable alternative to smoking for me.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Well buddy,i hate to break it to you but you are going to be waiting one helluva long time for those batts to die !!!!!!!!!

i have two i use daily that are 1 1\2 years old and still going strong as hell !!!

maybe you will get lucky ?? break and\or lose a few ?? that is why i only have two of them left now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread