Joyetech Mega PCC Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

torontocurious

Jan 2, 2015
toronto
I'm having an issue with the Mega PCC. It's only about 3 weeks old, but I've noticed that the light on the right hand side which indicates if the ecig is charging has stopped turning on entirely. The other two are working normally. When I plug the ecig into the rightmost slot, the full battery light blinks on and off. If I put that same ecig into one of the other two slots, the blue light turns on.

Do you think mine is malfunctioning? Will I have to send it to joyetech?

Thanks in advance for any/all advice!

torontocurious

Jan 2, 2015
toronto
Well... I was lucky in that the store I bought it from (Mad Vapers here in TO) happily exchanged it with a new one super quickly. Unfortunately, around week 3 again, the far slot stopped working, again. Am in contact with the store to see what we can do... I have a feeling maybe the store just received a bad batch?

I really want this product to work, I love it, but this is getting frustrating.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
This is sad to hear. I was planning on grabbing one now that I'm using eRolls again at times. I guess I'll wait and see if they come out with a new and improved version 2.

Mine is still fine. I got it not long after they came out. With the Mega I no longer take anything else out and about.
I had to park my isticks and Egrip because I developed trigger thumb in one hand and a weird wrist pain in the other. Chain vaping on those was the only thing left to eliminate....:(
It seems to be getting better. I've got 5 erolls in rotation so something is always charged.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Unfortunately now 2/3 slots aren't working on my second replacement. Basically I'm going to have to send it back to Joyetech. Any tips on how to do that?

No idea. But someone will. You might ask through their website. I'm glad mine is working fine because I had to park my other devices over wrist pain. All I''m using now is the eroll.

torontocurious

Jan 2, 2015
toronto
I had mine for 2 months now and the little corner magnet that holds the cover down has popped out. The corner has cracked some probably due to lack of clearance from putting my tanks in with covers on them. Definitely feels of less quality than regular pcc.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
That also happened to me. I've sent mine off, I'm so sad about it.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I had mine for 2 months now and the little corner magnet that holds the cover down has popped out. The corner has cracked some probably due to lack of clearance from putting my tanks in with covers on them. Definitely feels of less quality than regular pcc.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks for reminding me. I noticed the crack and meant to put some super glue on it. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread