Joyetech new eRoll MAC --- Lightness contains everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
I bought a full pcc mac kit and a simple kit from italy. Dont think those are samples.
Joyetech eRoll MAC Advanced Kit 2000mAh

Thanks both. I usually get early samples for reviews, somethings gone wrong somewhere this time... only just changed to "in stock" for PCC MAC kit in most places inc Joyetechs own online store.

Getting a reply from my contact at joyetech is taking longer and longer....

orior

Aug 2, 2016
I'll add that it seems that joyetech are trying to do something about the leaking issues.
Here is a picture that shows the cartridge from the advanced kit on the left and the cartridge from the simple kit.
They added an O-ring to the chimney. Unfortunately it doesn't make a real difference :(

Attachments

• IMG_20190801_124736.jpg
    IMG_20190801_124736.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 78

Deamo

Aug 1, 2015
It looks like my e-cig battery is dead after a month in use already :(. Holds just a few puffs and very weak performance.
A new one costs about ~6€ (~7$) on aliexpress, wich wouldnt be cost effective if this isnt an exception.

One good thing i can tell is i got one cartridge wich isnt leaking for days, the others like written do less frequently too. This problem might be only at the beginning using a new cartridge, but as i said as disadvantage now i have flow issues...
To fix those a bit i keep the top screwed off half way while taking a puff.

At the moment im not sure if i still should invest on this set. Are there any news on updated cartridges or batterys ?

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

orior

Aug 2, 2016
Every time I try to use it I'm disappointed again with the endless juice in the lips along with the vapor and the unsatisfactory airy draw.
I don't like the 30PG throat hit too, I can hardly feel it.
Thank god I still have old eroll here and 25 spare batteries for it.
They should think about making new cartridges based on the eroll 1 mechanism with 510 thread so it fits.
The eroll 1 has a tight satisfactory resistant draw and I don't get juice on the lips ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread