Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Joyetech has been issued an ultimatum, those that created problems for us will only wish they didn't. Not to mention the world wide ripple effect.

They have 24hours to comply and respond or eVic's will be near free :)

Every Joyetech product we sell as stated "Genuine Joyetech" is fully warranted, new, laser etched and will say so when you check the bar code on their website.

They apparently have not met someone that isn't necessarily profit motivated. Someone that has been here since before most on this forum remember what we had in Canada then. Someone that will see a PV in as many analog users hands as possible and someone that has saved 1000's of dollars for a real legal challenge should our Government up the anti.

A few trolls, Joyetech and even the Government of Canada will not stop the revolution we have started. Despite a few people being vocally douchey the only way anyone in CANADA will take our rights and unrestricted access to affordable PV's and vape goods away is from my dead cold hands.

We have almost recovered from becoming a Forum Supplier(increased business) the bomb we were going to drop before is almost back on course and should be launched and completed by months end.

I will see the last year and a half of my life + that I have dedicated to vaping come to fruition and I thank all of you for your continued support.

Mopar

It has begun:

https://www.canvape.com/product-p/evicbody.htm

Last edited:

DigiBetti

Apr 28, 2012
Canada
Wow! That's messed up man! I can't even fathom the amount of money you have no doubt made for their company, and they repay you with the business worlds equivalent to a slap in the face. I enjoy Joyetech products but I don't buy from anyone but Canvape, so if you dont carry it I dont buy it. I'm sure there are many others who feel the same, so if they have a lick of sense they will rectify this asap, before their product line is replaced with the wares of a more appreciative and savvy company. (Just give us a heads up if you do discontinue so I can stock up on a few twists before they are gone :p)

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg
Get it... :D It's only $89 if you get the tube and head (Don't need batts or charger)

I'm a bit torn, after a month of fence teetering I decided to get the dam eVic for my 1st vaperary. Now I have to start convincing myself i don't need it.. I guess having 2 vamos makes it easy

I am back on the fence

darren molnar

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Saskatoon Saskatchewan Canada

Illuminatu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
Nomad
Lets put it that way :p

funny-haters-gonna-hate-cat-pics.jpg