Joytech 510 LR atomizer replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

mw3kgt

Jul 16, 2019
I've been vaping longer than this forum has been around. But for the last 12ish years I've been using the old school dripper atomizers, bought 50 of them when they were being phased out. I'm down to the last few and need to find a suitable replacement. Help!

Over the years I've tried 5 or 6 different rba types and 5 or 6 tank types and have been completely disappointed with flavor mostly. I don't need a cloud and I don't need subohm hits. What I need is something around 1.5 ohms a strong draw and flavor that isn't airy or burnt tasting, everything I've tried completely misses the mark.

Would love to hear from someone who has been around a while and knows the struggle but any input is appreciated. Thanks.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
The LR 510's can still be had:
Genuine Joyetech 510 Atomizer Black, Stainless and White, SR or LR

Or, 306's (which I prefer):
306 Low Resistance Atomizer V2 Canada Cheap Clouds E-juice DIY Best Cheapest Price Fast Free Shipping British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfounland. Electronic Cigarette e-cig e-cigarette Canada.

Of course, perhaps limited stock so not a long term solution (and shipping might be expensive depending where you are located).

For a rebuildable solution, Fasttech has Berserker RDA clones that can give a good tight draw and good flavor:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10051630/9645330-berserker-mtl-styled-rda-rebuildable-dripping

• Useful

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
jandrew thanks so much. Unfortunately the 510's are sold out. I didn't mind the 306's will probably try to find some of my old drip tips and order them.
Ah, sorry ... it said 'in stock' on the product page, but I didn't try to add to cart (which then says 'out of stock').

Just checked another old haunt -- they "seem" to have stock of joye 510 1.5 ohm in white either singles or 5-packs:
1.5ohm 510 Atomizer | Joye 510 | JoyeTech | Gentlemen's Reserve
1.5ohm 510 atomizer x5 | Atomizers | Atomizers | Gentlemen's Reserve

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've been vaping longer than this forum has been around. But for the last 12ish years I've been using the old school dripper atomizers, bought 50 of them when they were being phased out. I'm down to the last few and need to find a suitable replacement. Help!

Would love to hear from someone who has been around a while and knows the struggle but any input is appreciated. Thanks.
Avid Vapor Cisco Spec Premium 510 Drip Atomizers

IMG_2655__11167.1322119602.1280.1280.jpg

Drip Atomizer non-rebuildable

In search of 510 atomizers

Last edited:

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
If you want to delay your struggle to find a replacement, I have 7 packs of black Joye 510 LR's left. Been holding onto them as a just in case but I'm pretty set into sub ohm vaping on RDA's now.

I could be convinced to let all or some of them go for the right offer. Send me a PM if you're interested. I was debating putting up a for sale post anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread