Joytech ECab, when you getting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelg04

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Chicago
as i have seen more about it, it seems like you can't use other cartos, clearomizers and stuff, only the ego tanks. that i don't like. i was at the store today and we saw that on the net and were talking about it, how nice it looks, but if you can only use it with ego tanks then it's not really a good product, IMO. so forget i said anything LOL

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
LOL... I probably will get a sample just to check it out.

as i have seen more about it, it seems like you can't use other cartos, clearomizers and stuff, only the ego tanks. that i don't like. i was at the store today and we saw that on the net and were talking about it, how nice it looks, but if you can only use it with ego tanks then it's not really a good product, IMO. so forget i said anything LOL

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I picked one of these up last week even after reading some negative reviews on ECF, because, I too thought they were sleek looking. I love my eGo's, but have never liked their appearance & weight . The only disadvantages I've seen is batteries only last about 4 hours & the tanks have to be filled more often than the B-tank. Also I read unless you take out the 2nd little plastic piece in the mouth piece, you will get so juice in your mouth. I found this to be true, but just takes a sec to remove.This is with the tanks that come with the eCab, the eGo A-tanks work just fine.
So I would say the advantage is having an elegant looking ecig that works as well as the eGo & uses the eGo-C atomizer.
I've looked at them on other sites and would like to hear what you think the advantage is. I'm just so happy with the Ego-C that I can't imagine why I'd need it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread