Joyteck Magic Atopak

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
In the Nord, I vape a DIY blueberry tobacco with no sweeteners. Have had good luck with the coils but the flavoring is less than 10% of the mix so there is not much there. If you normally have issues with coils, that might also be the case with the Nord.

I will say that changing the cotton in the Atopack is pretty simple. It's a nice feature. Been seeing these for about $24-$25 at a few places so it really shouldn't break the bank to get one. Hope it fits your needs.
i get my self a nord but my juice is seriously killing it, now thinking of atopack and nord use for nic salt, do u vape Freebase nic or salt on atopack ?

Reactions: stols001

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
i get my self a nord but my juice is seriously killing it, now thinking of atopack and nord use for nic salt, do u vape Freebase nic or salt on atopack ?
In two of them I use commercial 25mg nic salts and the other is a DIY tobacco with 18mg freebase nic. One of the commercial juices is sweet and have to change the cotton frequently. While changing, I wipe off the coil/mesh as it gets brown. Pretty easy and only takes a couple minutes.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
In two of them I use commercial 25mg nic salts and the other is a DIY tobacco with 18mg freebase nic. One of the commercial juices is sweet and have to change the cotton frequently. While changing, I wipe off the coil/mesh as it gets brown. Pretty easy and only takes a couple minutes.
thanks just order my atopack + 2 extra pod, so i can try more juice ....

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I kind of like this idea. Not so much a pod person but it does seem sort of tailored to what I like. I will have to keep an eye out, etc. Want more feedback.

Anna
only part i worry is cold vape, not sure i like it or not, but 7ml pod, 1300 mah batt, rewickable and cheap replacement pod = device i love to carry around (at home or office, i think i stay with squonk :) )

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
I have used this for about a month and I would say get something else. The vape is very, very cool. While it can be used MTL, the vape isn't very satisfying even with 25 mg nic salt. The worst thing is that it floods, I've tried their included cotton, my own Muji, even doubled up their cotton, still floods. I've also tried 70/30 VG/PG freebase and it will still eventually flood. For reference, my usual pod vapes are the Orion, Myle, Phix, Breeze 1 and 2.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I have used this for about a month and I would say get something else. The vape is very, very cool. While it can be used MTL, the vape isn't very satisfying even with 25 mg nic salt. The worst thing is that it floods, I've tried their included cotton, my own Muji, even doubled up their cotton, still floods. I've also tried 70/30 VG/PG freebase and it will still eventually flood. For reference, my usual pod vapes are the Orion, Myle, Phix, Breeze 1 and 2.
u have floods, what i get is dry hit .... i can't believe i get dry hit from pods after chain vaping.

Reactions: michliu

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Btw issit normal cotton like this after few puff ?
IMG_20190223_113459.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread