• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Complaining about forum moderation

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Off topic
Hey,

I read a bunch of this but so much to read.. lol

Whats the deal with ordering? I see that he will be open@ 7.31.2014 @ 7pm . I have to order at that time exactly? And i cant make an account until then?

Also what juices are your guy's favs? I want to order a bunch because all the reviews are really good and the prices are great. I have some orders from america but 1 has been held up now im worried about the other making it here. Im sitting on abou 25 ml of tribeca and thats it. I live in Pricnce George, BC and there 2 options to buy e-liquid and neither of them have any in sstock. Starting to worry lol.

So if i need liquid should i just go to another Canadian vendor or should I roll the dice here (which i really, really want to do.)

Thanks,.

Masonite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario
Hey,

I read a bunch of this but so much to read.. lol

Whats the deal with ordering? I see that he will be open@ 7.31.2014 @ 7pm . I have to order at that time exactly? And i cant make an account until then?

Also what juices are your guy's favs? I want to order a bunch because all the reviews are really good and the prices are great. I have some orders from america but 1 has been held up now im worried about the other making it here. Im sitting on abou 25 ml of tribeca and thats it. I live in Pricnce George, BC and there 2 options to buy e-liquid and neither of them have any in sstock. Starting to worry lol.

So if i need liquid should i just go to another Canadian vendor or should I roll the dice here (which i really, really want to do.)

Thanks,.
From Juggy's site:
"You can only register after you order & when this site is open."

Make a list and set and set your alarm! After your first order you'll be able to use his wishlist function which you can use when the site is closed.

Juggy's Tribeca equivelant is Karma Elixer if you want to try his version. Also just do a search for RY4 when you're on his site and you'll find similar flavours. The search button is helpful for tracking down flavours you may be interested in. I enjoy his pastries....currently KOSMIC KHAOS is my all day vape....pastry, banana nut, razleberry

Other fav's of mine:Original White Chocolate Candy Cane Kissez, Original Spazzy Bunny, Original Canadian Maple Cream, CookiesOriginal Rich BlueBerry Cream Muffins, Original Gen.Grunts Vanilla Custard, Original 007 Gunslinger

Just remember that juices are made fresh and need steep time. If you want to try his flavours already steeped you can always try vendors that sell his juice

Last edited:

Masonite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ontario
2 more hours to home time, vapeing Gen Grunts vc......

I'm finding the Razzleberry a tad on the bitter side, adding Another Fruit blend smooths it out for me....

I find RazzlePastry a bit tart at times at lower ohms....higher ohms i get more sweet pastry. I'm on my last bit of Kosmic Khaos. I do have some Banana Foster kicking around...I plan to mix it with RazzlePastry to see if that'll hold me over till i get another juggy order in

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
I find RazzlePastry a bit tart at times at lower ohms....higher ohms i get more sweet pastry. I'm on my last bit of Kosmic Khaos. I do have some Banana Foster kicking around...I plan to mix it with RazzlePastry to see if that'll hold me over till i get another juggy order in

Thanx for the tip, I'm vapeing Razzleberry at 1.8 ohms.

perryplatypus

May 12, 2014
Toronto
So, this is what I ordered - all in 30 ml, 0 mg, 30pg/70vg bottles (weaning myself off the nicotine completely):

VG JokeSmoke 2.0 (this one is max VG)
A LiL`Lychee
E-PHLUIDZ
007: Monkey
Gen.Grunts Vanilla Custard
Echo Echo E-Joose
Happy Juice
PeanutButter Cups

We'll see how it goes.

Got my order delivered on Friday. I haven't had a chance to try everything but, the few I did try have been great.

Happy Juice - the taro flavour really shines through on this one - I can see this one being an ADV for me
A lil lychee - exactly what it tastes like - a warm, fresh, lychee
PeanutButter Cups - I think this one needs to steep a little - can't really taste the peanut butter atm

So far, I'm pretty satisfied with my order from Juggy's.

Snapdragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I just came across a small bottle of Juggy's Chocolate Milk that's been steeping for several weeks and man, it really turned out nice. I know I tried it shortly after I got it and was kinda meh, but now it's worth ordering a biggy! ...... and I will :vapor:

If you're a Castle Long fan you're probably going to like Juggy's tribute. It doesn't have the oaky taste of the 'Reserve' but it's just as rich and mellow as the regular one. Good job!!

Thank goodness it's order week! ;)

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Congrats to Juggy on moving on to bigger and better. Looking forward to your grand re-opening soon

Holy hell, I cannot believe it. I saw it on his site and thank goodness he finally decided to do this.

I have been Juggies biggest supporter and biggest detractor all rolled up in one.

Hopefully this move means that I can start recommending him again to my new vapor friends. I'm waiting patiently to see what the new hours and rules are, but this seems like it might be a great start.

If the juice stays as high quality as ever and the hours are more reasonable I am all in on this. I have always loved Juggies juice but hated the restrictions applied on it, hopefully this alleviates the negatives.

Last edited:

Haps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Canada
I'll occasionally order elsewhere if I see something that strikes my fancy. But Jughead gets 90% of my business. I like simple flavours and most of the time when I order somewhere to try I don't like. Even a lot of jugheads flavours aren't for me. Recently got Rice Krispies and Captn Crunch. I can see why people like them. It's just not for my palette.

But his JS3 McKool is exactly what I'm looking for in a menthol. And he makes my fruit flavours the way I like them. And always responds to any requests to tweak this or that. He's been indispensable in my search to find my ADV(Tropical fruit cotton candy/Menthol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread