• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I just tossed the juice in the dryer...
first I squeezed some of the air out of the bottles (worried about expansion and heat),
then put them in a zip lock bag, in another zip lock bag....
then in a bubble wrap bag... then in another zip lock bag...
would hate to have a bottle break or lit crack and spill juice on the wife's clean laundry...
put that in the dryer...
after 20 min... they haven't warmed up much...(to many bags lol)
I'll let them spin for another 20 min and check on them again...

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
I looked all over last year and the answer is sadly nowhere.

Search for tankecigs on eBay. There are others of course but that's the guy I buy wire from. If you'd asked a week ago I'd have given you 100ft of 32awg :( but it's gone now.

If you want to send me a PM about coil stuff to remind me I'll throw some knowledge your way. I've been 99.9% RBAs for 10 months

MadHacker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I built my first protank head and used cotton wick...
tastes better...
surprisingly it was easier then rebuilding it with silica...

edit: status of bottles in dryer...
after 40 min... the 10ml bottles were nice and warm...
guessing 40 Deg C
the 30 ml bottles were a bit cooler 36 deg C.
but they look well mixed...
and took almost none of my time...

Last edited:

Winterpegger

Feb 4, 2014
Winnipeg
K so from the sounds of it, Jughead's stuff is generally best after steeping, the tobacco flavours in particular, am I correct? After reading about various methods for 'speed steeping', I was thinking I could put the firmly sealed bottles in a ziploc bag and then put in my rock tumbler/polisher filled with hot water and let 'em roll - I'm sure that would work if it's shaking & heat I'm after, yes? I am the Laundry Queen, I ain't risking my dryer!

Stiles2

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I've thought about and even tried methods of speed steeping but it didn't really do it any faster. I'll just shake the bottles really good a few times a day. Revisited my Perfect Pastry today after about a week of steeping since it arrived, it has creamy rich notes that it did not possess on my last vape as well as just more flavour overall.

Going to forget about vaping all of them for another week at least. The e-phluid flavour was good from the get go so I'm just going to go through that :)

Stiles2

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
so, when does everyone think juggy will ship the order from the 6th? today or tomorrow? i'm so excited, will be my first jugheads juices O_O

I've only made one order with Juggy so far but he beat his estimated ship date by a fair bit. I don't know if this is normal but that was my 1 experience. Good luck!

X.250.MRS.B.X

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Kamloops, B.C. Canada
Wouldn't if be great if it could de-particulate in Calgary and re-particulate in our mailboxes, instead of having to make that long trek? :D

Ok, clearly I need more coffee on this fine morning. :vapor:

Oooh that would be awesome! I'm only a province away so it's not too far thank goodness! !!

sent by my samsung galaxy by rainbow unicorns and fluffy bunnies

kenmuir

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2014
AB, Canada
Xpresspost packages go by air when travelling cross-country. It takes longer than two days to drive, and as crappy as Canada Post is with the delivery portion of the job (oh look, they delivered another 'Delivery Attempted - No Response' card instead of a package), they're good at sticking to the 2 business days for the transport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread