• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Juice and Stardust's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ontariolady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Muskoka, Ontario
Ok can someone help me out here. I don't start threads very often but I would really love an explanation here LOL

I have the new Stardust's that you can replace the wick coil, heads whatever you want to call them. In one I have a 70/30 fruity juice and it's vaping fantastic, and in another exactly the same I have in it a 50/50 Caramel Cappuccino juice and it just feels so weak, like it's struggling to give me any throat hit and there is minimal vapor. Now this is my first fill on these brand new Stardust's. Is this just that it hasn't been broken in yet and it's a thicker juice?

Squish

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Alberta
I just got an extreme vision 3.5ml and some Firebirds and find that the juice has hardly any throat hit and flavor. Plenty of vaper, but the flavor is soooooooo weak compared to in my cartos. I'm going to use them for the few juices I have that have too much flavor in them (so much that I get a headache when used in my cartos) I figure these will mellow just right. Pretty dissapointed that I can't my use them for my ADV though :(

Last edited:

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
I've only been at this for 8 months now, but it is my firm belief that every juice has a preferred method of delivery, which is unique for each and every one of us. Also, since every one of us has a unique palate and taste juices differently, it all becomes such a shambles that it makes my head spin :confused: As a final thought, I do believe the phase of the moon has something to do with it;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread