Status
Not open for further replies.

Odium

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
TX
Okay guys... I just got 5 flavors from vapor renu and the one I most wanted to try was "Big red Gum" but when I put it in a clearomizer the tube began to leak so I thought it was a dud and decided to try another but the next one also began to crack all the way through the tube until it fell apart (this is when I looked back at the previous tube and it had also fallen to little pieces in the place I left it on my desk, like it was shattered glass but I applied no force and didn't smash it or anything of that nature) so then I grabbed my last clearomizer which had already been used unlike the other two and dripped just enough to fill the bottom of the tube and I sat to watch... Within a minute the juice had eaten away at the bottom of the clear casing so I pulled it off and cleaned it to prevent further corrosion... WTF is wrong with this juice??? Advice or suggestions please
2011-08-10162334.jpg

Last edited:

Hondo69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
www.xt9ecigs.com
When clearomizers first came out everyone was promoting them. When we discovered that most of them leaked, cracked or were defective in other ways they went back to the drawing board. I think it will just take some time to sort out the manufacturing issues. I do know some manufacturers say that lots of changes have already been made.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
The newest revision of ce2 is just hitting stores, Govapes has some in and I got 2 packs. I think our tube problems are finally over I've been using these since Saturday and they are just as sturdy as the syringe mod which I still have alot of and will now get shoved in the drawer.

They made some other little tweaks to this edition also but it's mainly the tube, HUGE improvement, much thicker and I have no doubt will outlast the carto, also comes in different colors but I would not recommend smoky, I got a box of those and they are REALLY dark, you can see inside but it's not easy if your in a less than bright light. The clears are awesome and the other colors should be fine also.

For those Ego/Riva users the outer diameter of these new tubes are the same as the 3ml syringe so a standard cone will not fit over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread