Juice from China, or something plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Hi guys.

I was ordering juice from mtbakervapor, and it is good quality, but it's a bit expensive, especially with $AU exchange rate and the thing i use at present uses an enormous amount of liquid. Just wondering if somebody knows something quite good quality, around 6mg. Maybe from China or something, preferably with free shipping. Or a reasonably priced express ship. Thanks for your help, it would be good if they stock some hardware and coils too.

Purr.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hi @purrin! Yes, DIY is the way to go if you are so inclined. I have bought eliquids from Fasttec previously - they carry the Liqua brand for example, and it is quite good. They also stock gear and coils. Price is reasonable and shipping is free. Down side for some people.....shipping can take 3 weeks or so but that doesn't bother me.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi guys.

I was ordering juice from mtbakervapor, and it is good quality, but it's a bit expensive, especially with $AU exchange rate and the thing i use at present uses an enormous amount of liquid. Just wondering if somebody knows something quite good quality, around 6mg. Maybe from China or something, preferably with free shipping. Or a reasonably priced express ship. Thanks for your help, it would be good if they stock some hardware and coils too.

Purr.
Hi P,
You mention: "the thing i use at present uses an enormous amount of liquid"?
What are you using and how much liquid do you vape per day?

Cheers
I

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Ah it is joyteck i think it is called the aio model. And i really like the sloping tip because it stops the vapor leaking into my mouth. But i am using like 30mls a day. I've bought several of them. I lost them at the beach. I felt so bad and was up at 6am looking for them in case kids found them. Anyway they're $ 25 us dollars, something like $35 Au. I find it a bit on the big side too. And they run out of charge in half a day. Anyway changing the atty a lot helps me to use it. Because I keep going back to smoking, But even if I use it for a while at least it is a break. The attys coils or what they are called are a bit pricey too. I have to use a low nicotine strength or else it chaps my lips.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I haven't tried Fasttech liquid, but there are those that use it. You could also check FT message board (they have one) to see what people think/report about various elqiuids. It's inexpensive, certainly.

Are you hydrated enough? Have you tried a higher VG eliquid? The chapped lips could be caused by dehydration or too much PG, not just nicotine (PG tends to be drying).

How much nicotine are you using in that MTL setup? They are really designed for higher nicotine level juices. I know this may be the last thing you want to hear (given pricing and etc) but it might be worthwhile to try some higher nicotine juice that is smoother (nicotine salts are smoother, and for the nicotine sensitive they can be quite worthwhile. If you were able to vape higher nic, I have a feeling you wouldn't go so nuts vaping 30 ml a day through a weaker delivery system. It does not surprise me that you are going nuts with trying to keep your batteries charged and etc.

Your other option I guess would be to buy a sub0hm (meaning, lower resistance coil, more vapor, direct inhale into the lungs) at the strength you are now using. It would require a new setup, probably something with two internal, removable batteries, as you'd be vaping at a higher wattage and a good sub0hm tank. You'd also need (or want) to get a spare set of batteries and a battery charger, but once start up costs are out of the way, you may find the vape more satisfying, IDK.

You may want to play around with your juices and vaping style, but trying to run 30 ml a day through that kind of setup sounds like an exercise in frustration to me and it isn't surprising at all that you are getting frustrated.

So-- low nic-- usually requires a more powerful delivery system (more vapor and nic per puff) for satisfaction.

Setups like you have are (as a general rule) run with much higher nicotine, anywhere between 12--36 mg nic. Nic salts may allow you to go higher in nic, which would result in SOME eliquid savings as I doubt you'd be going through as much eliquid, and sometimes a high quality (and the right kind of eliquid can make a big difference.

Best of luck, and keep asking questions until you feel you understand and are moving forward in the best way for you and etc.

Good luck! :)

Anna

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Yes it is RFIT, its that one.

Anna I have been over all this before and I definitely can't have higher nic contents. Thank you for your reply.

I know 30ml is a bit ridiculous.

I just don't want everything to be too complicated. Like liquid, coils, vaporiser will do.

. Also, Do you know which replacement parts such as attomizers etc, go with this model here please?

$3.91 CE5 Clearomizer + eGo-T 650mAh Battery Rechargeable Starter Kit - 1.6ml / 2.4ohm / USB charger at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you haven't tried nic salts, you don't know whether you can tolerate high nic or not.

If you want to "keep it simple" well, I did direct you as to where you could find information on some of the Chinese eliquids which are less expensive.

If you do not want to buy from China, I'd suggest perusing some of the online juice vendors at ECF some of them offer reasonable prices, and others will at times offer great specials (not always around holidays) but sometimes.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread