Needing liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Hey, guys,

I took someones advice and purchased some liquid from fasttech China, and it was quite nice. But they don't have fedex atm, so it's going to take a month to arrive, so I have to get some I can get quicker. Preferably something good value from China. Looking for 50/50 6mg, in savoury flavours please. I am in Sydney, AU.

Thanks for all your help.

Purr.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Seriously Purr when ordering juice from China, you'll have to know exactly what you want and from who you get it. I won't experiment with juices from there...
There is so many good US and Europe vendors that has strict laws to obey. Australia also has good ones. I remember when I started I used to get good Aussie juice here in NZ...

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
As I’ve never sought out Chinese ejuice, Idk... But if you just really want juice from China, I’d recommend researching to find out which use USP grade liquids, etc. Start here to get an idea of what I’m talking about...

USA-Made Vs. Chinese-Made E-Liquids

I remember someone mentioning Dekang, Chinese ejuice company, on here before. I’m not certain but believe it might’ve been @IDJoel ...

Home | Dekang Bio

Hope this helps!:)

(I don’t know that I 100% agree on this statement I pulled from the first above link...
"Many of the USA e-liquids available on the market today are run by individual manufacturers who create their liquids in substandard environments, such as basements, with little quality control."
Whether this is factual or not, I can’t say for sure. Though I find it hard to believe that it’s possible as vaping is being looked at so closely these days. I’m sure there are some but I don’t know that I believe there are “many”. This was written by a reseller. So I believe thats a nudge to buy their “quality” juice. Another reason to research to know what you’re getting.)

Last edited:

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hello @purrin. I have bought Liqua eliquids from Fasttec previously, but you are right - it can be a loooong wait for it to arrive. I have not bought eliquids from other China places so I cannot help you there.

Perhaps you could have a look at a few of the New Zealand places? At least they won't take long to arrive and they contain nicotine! Mixology Vape NZ and Mist NZ seem to get good reviews.
Mixology Vape NZ has FREE postage to Australia if you spend over $100.

I have bought eliquids from a few Australian places however, as you pointed out, they do not contain nicotine. I DIY so just mix a bit of nicotine liquid in to the Australian eliquids. I buy my nicotine liquid from Hiliq (China). It takes about a week to arrive here.

As a side, what is an example of a 'savoury' flavour?
Wish you the best...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think many of the Chinese vendors are going to have similar shipping times. It's fine to order premade juices and I am glad you are liking them. If you can have some nicotine base on hand for times when you may run out, you would be able to purchase premade juice in Australia and add nicotine as needed. It may wind up being a good "backup" plan to have. You don't necessarily have to order a huge amount either and nic stores well in the freezer so if you do want to get nic to add to flavors, rebottle it and have a small amount in the fridge and freeze the rest unfreezing as needed.

Sorry I don't have an "immediate" solution to your problem. Best of luck

Anna

purrin

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Hi, New Zealand sounds like a good option, thanks for that. Meanwhile I have ordered from Greensmokes US and am still waiting. DIY does look interesting, but I believe the mixture has to be steeped for 2 weeks. But yes I will consider it. Thanks for all your help. Some interesting stuff here.

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
I hope you enjoy your next order. If you do decide to go the DIY way there is heaps of information here to help. Some DIY liquids are 'shake and vape' while others do require sitting for a while.

A really easy way to start DIY is with what are called 'doubles'. I bought some to try recently from vapingmad.com.au - it is 30ml of strongly flavoured eliquid in a 60ml bottle - you add your own nicotine and more PG/VG to the bottle and shake. That is it. Just a thought....

Last edited:

robertos

Apr 10, 2018
Hey, guys,

I took someones advice and purchased some liquid from fasttech China, and it was quite nice. But they don't have fedex atm, so it's going to take a month to arrive, so I have to get some I can get quicker. Preferably something good value from China. Looking for 50/50 6mg, in savoury flavours please. I am in Sydney, AU.

Thanks for all your help.

Purr.

www.smooke.co.uk

• Creative
Reactions: stols001
Heavens gifts (cheap dekang juice) used to have fed ex or dhl but it is expensive.

Vapoureyes new Zealand addition does fast shipping with premades juices and sells nic also which you can mix into doublers very easily. It's not cheap but it's fast and easy.

Hiliq Nic is good and not overly expensive but it's coming from china...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I like buying American if I can, I also like to support specific vendors. If I ever buy commercial juice it will likely be from Freedom Smokes USA (mainly because I actually LIKE their juices) although they were a significant help getting me started, and also, keeping me going. (They had an electronics expert who fixed setups I was pretty sure were toast, for free). I also will check House of Hybrids and if they stock what I want, well, sometimes I will buy from them even thought I don't "need" another Kabuki, I want them around etc..

I do buy direct from China in a lot of cases, and well, apart from Gearbest, my experience has been good.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread