Juice from esmokershop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hma95

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Upper MI USA
Just wondering if anyone has tried the juice from esmokershop? I just placed an order with them because they are the only store I've found in the last 2 days that has atomizers and batteries for the 901 in STOCK! I added their vanilla, marburro and friskee to get free shipping :D but I haven't tried marburro or friskee from anyone else so I can't really compare.

Any input? I'll let you know what I think when I get it.

Thanks!

hma95

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Upper MI USA
Well I got everything a couple days ago and very happy with the shipping! The Marburro isn't half bad, The Friskee is really good, been vaping that non stop after I tried the Marburro! But Like I said above, I haven't tried those flavors from anyone else so I have no way to compare. The Friskee could have a little more flavor.. it's pretty mild.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
The friskee is good. To me it's your basic Ry4, Riskee, Like Smoke flavor. I ordered some 401 kits from him and to my suprise they are the new 401's. The batteries are not as sensitive as the older style. :)

They are not M401 kits, they are new DSE401 kits which are a little different than the M401/Piolt/EVO that most all other suppliers carry.

The DSE401 batteries are using the older pnuematic switch v/s the M401 using the electric switch. That is why the DSE401 batteries will not go off if you blow on them.

The atomizers on the DSE401 are only 2 hole, I think he said his next shipment will be 4 hole.

I don't seem to have this problem, but some other members can't use their M401 batteries on the DSE401 atomizer. I tested all of my 24 M401 batteries on two DSE401 atomizers I have, and they all worked.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
I'm bumping this up for a curiosity question... I ordered the new 401 passthru from esmokershop and I noticed that the wire is twice as thick as the 901 passthru wires Ive been getting from other suppliers.. It just looks over all more sturdy.. Which I was glad to see since the price was higher and everyone was complaining that their passthrus werent lasting...

Anyone noticing if their esmoker passthru is lasting longer- more durable? I also noticed that he carries the 901 passthru and from the pic it looks to be the same size(wire) as his 401 PT ( it too is higher priced then most) Has anyone ordered his 901 passthru yet and noticed if it too is sturdier or is lasting longer?..gosh, I hope all that was clear lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread