• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Hi guys

I noticed that there is a juice at the bottom of the pod on that metal at the end of the pod
Why that leakage
Welcome to ECF. The juice that collects at the bottom of the pod is residue that collects in the chimney after a drag. It's normal, unless there is more than a thin film. When the wick in the pod starts to deteriorate, after so much juice is run through it, it will leak more and more, and need replacing.

Sent from my XT1765 using Tapatalk

Mahmmoud

Jun 8, 2019
Welcome to ECF. The juice that collects at the bottom of the pod is residue that collects in the chimney after a drag. It's normal, unless there is more than a thin film. When the wick in the pod starts to deteriorate, after so much juice is run through it, it will leak more and more, and need replacing.

Rarely to find more than film

Mahmmoud

Jun 8, 2019
A little film is to be expected, as the pod wears out, you'll likely see this amount increase, as well as potentially what's known as spit back, which will be less vapor, and more liquid from the mouth piece.

Thanks alot ... Just a small question what's the time needed to replace the pod for consideration I don't use very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread